South Pittsburg vs Copper Basin (Grider against this Copper Basin man)

Roy Dillard

Ain't that jest plum pitiful Jasper getting beat by SP! Figure that like a Greyhound getting toasted by a blue tick hound, should never happen! It takes proper studding, yep recon so!

coach Peek's defense did great. Almost as if we knew what they were running by the way they lined up. Hey btw, anyone else notice that big flatscreen TV on Jaspers sideline. It was showing the game live on it. So I'm guessing that's so they can see their mistakes in real time instead Saturday morning at the field house???

I agree with Mike, he had them ready to go. We were in position almost every play last Friday. It was a great game and scheme for sure. Now, as for Copper Basin. Are they going to be the same stuff they always are? It's so slow and methodical.

I kinda like basins offense. It reminds me of little league, where you have 3-4 guys in the back field and everyone lead blocks for the QB. They will definitely keep it out of our hands of possible.

coach Peek's defense did great. Almost as if we knew what they were running by the way they lined up. Hey btw, anyone else notice that big flatscreen TV on Jaspers sideline. It was showing the game live on it. So I'm guessing that's so they can see their mistakes in real time instead Saturday morning at the field house???

Piratemike the Jasperlites coaches aint got time to watch film Saturday morning. Thats when they see their potential players. You think im joking but im not.

Speaking of food - Please take that Pegleg man out to eat with you and Murphy next time. I got behind him in Griders concession stand line and Pegleg almost bought up all the BBQ sammiches before I could get mine. He's knows I ain't joking.

but you didn't see me throwing them over the fence to them orphans. Btw I couldn't get in the Pirate the other day cause they said two celebrities were in there eating and it turned out to be Murhpy and Roy . Murphy was showing his poll to everybody.

but you didn't see me throwing them over the fence to them orphans. Btw I couldn't get in the Pirate the other day cause they said two celebrities were in there eating and it turned out to be Murhpy and Roy . Murphy was showing his poll to everybody.

Pegleg I garuntee you that Burnett man was close by in case you and powerp tried to sneak in that Harvey mans restaurant and steal my Murphy Fair book again with Murphy sitting there. Murphy did show that Sherrill man his pole. You think im joking but im not.

Pegleg I garuntee you that Burnett man was close by in case you and powerp tried to sneak in that Harvey mans restaurant and steal my Murphy Fair book again with Murphy sitting there. Murphy did show that Sherrill man his pole. You think im joking but im not.

If he's showing that Sherrill man his pole I don't wanna know anything about it, Roy. Save that talk for you and that man up at Ronnie's Red Eye.