South Pittsburg vs Copper Basin (Grider against this Copper Basin man)

Roy Dillard

Alright, I expect to see our side of the stadium filled up by 6:00 again this week. I also expect to see it 3-4 deep around the track to create this home field advantage lol. Pirates should cruise in this one. I'm curious to see if there will be a little let down of intensity in the first quarter or so. I still think we end up mercy ruling them.

Alright, I expect to see our side of the stadium filled up by 6:00 again this week. I also expect to see it 3-4 deep around the track to create this home field advantage lol. Pirates should cruise in this one. I'm curious to see if there will be a little let down of intensity in the first quarter or so. I still think we end up mercy ruling them.

This is the team to have a little hangover with.CB is still not a good team and even a bad day by the Pirates will still have a mercy rule.It is what it is!

How many would you say were there last Friday night?   

We will have a letdown this week. I can about guarantee it.