Cyunts Hil att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I thought this would be one of those 42-0 by halftime games that would end out 49-7 in the end but it really was a pretty good game. SH came to play tonight and could of been even closer than it was. That last drive they should have scored on us but I couldn't understand why the kid threw the ball right at us when it got picked off. I want to say that I sure thought number 32 ran the ball well tonight and enjoyed seeing him go down the field a couple of times. This was really one of those type games we had with HVA two years ago at the same time of the year that we won 16-3 and you left a little puzzled. We needed a game like this one tonight to wake everyone up.

My 3 takeaways.

1. Maryville must have come out flat and really overlooked the toppers.

2. Maryville might not be as good this year if they struggled with the toppers. Some revaluation Alcoa, Fulton, maybe wasn't big wins after all both them programs might be rebuilding.

3. Every team usually has that 1 team no matter how bad the team is they seem to always struggle with.

FINAL ANALYSIS: I hope for the rebels sake they just came out flat. If not this is a morally defeat. Oakland will join moe west as the 2 teams to keep Maryville out of the championship.

Were you at the game last night?

Sdotbears, SH doesn't have the team to beat Maryville with my blueprint. Only alcoa, Fulton, catholic, and Oakland. None of the coaches will take it, they just going to keep coming with this will finally be the year, my team is better than yours strategy.

Well I hope your blueprint works out for Oakland like it did Alcoa and Fulton.

Rebelwoman87 i had Maryville pencil in for a 10-0 regular season - and a state championship. Not so fast as Lee Corso says. The rebel will have no problems the rest of the way until......... OCT 21 folks mark that down, get there early, Maryville consecutive regular season streak will come to an end. You heard it here first.

A double not so fast my friend. We are good, but we are not Coach Q and Maryville good. All new playing field when you step against Maryville.