Bruceton at Wayne County

wildcat89

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC may struggle early adjusting to the speed of Brucetons running back but will be fine after a series or two. WC has scored 201 points through their first four games which is averaging just over 50 per game and still has some room to improve on some things. As long as the defense continues to grow up WC is going to be a tough out down the road.

Edited by wildcat89

This may be the slowest I've ever seen these threads

Really don't know what to say. We still have lots improvements to be made on both sides of the ball. The bright spot is we are winning! That's always good. I don't think anyone plays with us until we play Huntingdon but we have to respect everybody we play. The focus needs to be that we are getting better each week.

Good to see we are getting some players back that can help us. Hearing we could see Hill and Lowe back this week.

Really don't know what to say. We still have lots improvements to be made on both sides of the ball. The bright spot is we are winning! That's always good. I don't think anyone plays with us until we play Huntingdon but we have to respect everybody we play. The focus needs to be that we are getting better each week.

Good to see we are getting some players back that can help us. Hearing we could see Hill and Lowe back this week.

Not sure about Lowe, heard it will be one more week on his return. Hill will be a big help at linebacker as it will bring some much needed depth there.

If any of you Tiger fans go early enough, you can eat at Dad's Pizzeria. It is a great place to go before and after the game. It has excellent pizza and burgers and a collegiate/sports atmosphere. Leave the Wayne Co. court square going east on 64. Make a left on hwy 99 and it is immediately on the left. This is my family's favorite when we travel to Wayne Co.