14A

HoopsTN1

Not taking anything away from Bethel, but how does playing on Bethel's floor prepare anyone for what's to come in the Murphy Center? I like Bethel's facility a lot, it's nice... but I think the whole "preparing for Murfreesboro by playing at Bethel" is kind of too much. With that being said... I still think Humboldt gains more by hosting it on their home court. Their chances of winning the region improved just that much more.

I agree, got to win the next three before worrying about Murphy center & nothing like playing in your own gym in a packed house!

Humboldt has no excuse not to play hard, get game at your gym in front of your fans. Humboldt will have the entire gym filled so get there early & starters rested most of second half so let's get fired up for Monday game against Peabody!!!

I will be there my friend! I am already fired up! How about u? I cant hardly wait. Go Vikings!

I've said before that if I had a vote it would be to have the region at Bethel regardless of the sweep.I just think the college gym would help adapt to the atmosphere at MTSU.But,on the other hand as a HHS alum I understand the desire to play at home.I have to say it's a lot of fun to review the last 15 pages or so of this thread to see the list of subjects UC fans have brought up & then dropped when things didn't go the way they predicted.BTW,"loose" means "not tight" & "lose" means you didn't "win".

Playing at Bethel or at Humboldt has no effect on how a team plays at the Boro. With the way the rules are set up, Humboldt has earned the right to host the Region championship. It would be foolish for H not to. Anytime you can play at home, you play at home. I talked to a couple of people tonight from Peabody (at Bethel) who was trying to turn it into a political issue...it's ridiculous. Stop at the Wall Street Grill and go watch some good basketball.....get there early if you want a seat. 

Good Lord! These people are absolutely nuts! Why would a team that has earned the right to host and has done everything to make it to Murfreesboro give up home games? When they know that their team would give anything to host. I don't have a team in this discussion. But the thought of giving up home court advantage is STUPID ! I'm not from that district but I know some players there, does UC cry like this about everything

Good Lord! These people are absolutely nuts! Why would a team that has earned the right to host and has done everything to make it to Murfreesboro give up home games? When they know that their team would give anything to host. I don't have a team in this discussion. But the thought of giving up home court advantage is STUPID ! I'm not from that district but I know some players there, does UC cry like this about everything

Yes pretty much they do! Go Vikings!