14A

HoopsTN1

The quote I was figuring I would see...very typical. Well, to your blessings, I really hope Trenton takes your team to the wood shed my friend. They can do it. They are playing good basketball. The pressure is now for sure on Humboldt. So, I do know and you will here more in the next 24 hours, many are getting involved in wanting games moved. Like I said, Maybe you will loose the second game Monday night and the crowd problem won;t be as bad for the other three schools of who would play in the championship. If you were a fan at all, you would understand, this is a region thing, not a "Humboldt regular season game" This involves three other schools so it's not a done deal for your hosting yet. I just happen to know a little behind the scenes of what is going on and I will leave it at that. I will not comment any more on this matter, you can;t argue with a person who has no common sense.

I guess you should have been worrying about your team instead of Humboldt & so much for knowing a lot behind the scenes! Good year UC, & Vikings continue to stay focus didn't play a pretty game but I'll take the win! It's hard playing a team four (4) times but a win is a win! Let's start off better against halls!

A couple of weeks back I heard fans of different schools in the area say they thought Halls had stopped caring and were playing out the string.Well something has sure turned around now.I'm looking forward to the McKinney-Pankey matchup in the title game.Anthony Jones will be incredible if he continues to improve his game.He put on a show tonight with 5 monster slams!The Vikings outside shooting game was off tonight so let's hope that's better against Halls.Congrats to both Halls & Humboldt on moving to the championship game & securing a sub-state berth.

A couple of weeks back I heard fans of different schools in the area say they thought Halls had stopped caring and were playing out the string.Well something has sure turned around now.I'm looking forward to the McKinney-Pankey matchup in the title game.Anthony Jones will be incredible if he continues to improve his game.He put on a show tonight with 5 monster slams!The Vikings outside shooting game was off tonight so let's hope that's better against Halls.Congrats to both Halls & Humboldt on moving to the championship game & securing a sub-state berth.

Yes, Humboldt outside shooting was off but defense played great! I'll take a 13 point win any day with guards having a bad shooting night but defense is what wins championships!!

Confession...I cheated tonight and me and some buddies went to S. Gibson. Congrats to Halls on a surprising upset. Congrats to Coach Abernathy and Humboldt for taking care of business with evidently an off shooting night. I was anticipating a sell out rowdy crowd for a Humboldt v. UC Part 4....maybe next year on that one.

With that being said, I don't see Humboldt letting the next one get away either. UC is kind of quite on here.