14A

HoopsTN1

No we are talking about UCDiditagain

Thanks Galilee.I feel better now.You know if Mitchell & Humboldt make it to the boro they'll put us in the same bracket.The TSSAA doesn't want an all-West Tennessee final.The same applies if it's Halls or Middleton.

I may have accidently caused a bit of confusion here so hopefully I can clarify things.A Union City fan said that Humboldt would agree to move the region if Humboldt "had any balls".I made the comment I thought playing in college gyms was good prep for MTSU.I didn't know at the time but the gym in Popular Bluff is larger than most hs gyms & so the Vikings already had those 3 games + the district at UTM.Thanks to 87vikingalumni for making that point.I wouldn't have made the Bethel point had I known that earlier.I opened myself up for criticism on that which is why I didn't respond.I don't know if you're talking about him or me but if it's me I understand.lol

I think I mentioned I was an HHS alum in that post or at least I should have.

No worries in here. Just friendly banter (most of the time). UC is the worst about crying when they don't get their way. That's why all the backlash. Humboldt and UC just don't like each other and it's kind of like Duke/N. Carolina in 14A. 

• Upvote 1

Humboldt against Middleton Monday night at Humboldt, Vikings let's show up & play a complete game can't take off any plays! This game will punch your ticket to Murfreesboro & give you chance to bring home gold ball!!! Take no prisoners Monday, play hard from start to finish!!!

Great job Vikings! What a big win. I thought they would win by double digits but never thought 45 points. Should not be shocked Humboldt is well coach and play togather as team very well. Vikings always poised a good sigh from a darn good basketball team! Get that Gold Ball Vikings to were it belongs in Humboldt Tn! Also Humboldt has a great bunch of kids! Good luck Monday night and go get Middleton!

Edited by JungleJim125

I may have accidently caused a bit of confusion here so hopefully I can clarify things.A Union City fan said that Humboldt would agree to move the region if Humboldt "had any balls".I made the comment I thought playing in college gyms was good prep for MTSU.I didn't know at the time but the gym in Popular Bluff is larger than most hs gyms & so the Vikings already had those 3 games + the district at UTM.Thanks to 87vikingalumni for making that point.I wouldn't have made the Bethel point had I known that earlier.I opened myself up for criticism on that which is why I didn't respond.I don't know if you're talking about him or me but if it's me I understand.lol

I think I mentioned I was an HHS alum in that post or at least I should have.

Why would a school have the option to move the postseason tournament when they have enough to sit, which I believe Humboldt has. I don't know how exactly who determines to host district and region (something I would like to know), but it's a good opportunity for the school to host a great tournament and make a little money off of it.