South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

Upperman is 2-2 this year lost to a very good cookeville team and lost to undefeated stone memorial..that being said I think upperman came to Grundy expecting an easy win and they got punched in the mouth for 3 3/4 of the game..to blew up plays resulted in touchdowns everybody knows when blow up plays happen could go either way just happend to fall in uppermans hands..Grundy shut upperman down period they could run it and they couldn't pass it until the last 5:45 of the game..Grundy finally got gassed and uppermans 70 man roster came into play..that being said Grundy played a heck of a ball game and in my opinion was the better team last night..south Pitt is gonna come in thinkin the same thing as upperman did and Grundy is gonna punch em in the mouth..still think south Pitt will win in the end but not by mercy rule..28-12

SP isn't by any means great, but if you think they will only score 28 points you will be disappointed. SP scores 40 plus in this game as well as every regular season game left with the exception to the Boyd game.

I would be satisfied with a 28-12. I've not watched SP this year, but they typically have a lot of speed. I don't see us stopping that. Also, I think Vic runs thud one up, but 28-12 would be nice.

Upperman is 2-2 this year lost to a very good cookeville team and lost to undefeated stone memorial..that being said I think upperman came to Grundy expecting an easy win and they got punched in the mouth for 3 3/4 of the game..to blew up plays resulted in touchdowns everybody knows when blow up plays happen could go either way just happend to fall in uppermans hands..Grundy shut upperman down period they could run it and they couldn't pass it until the last 5:45 of the game..Grundy finally got gassed and uppermans 70 man roster came into play..that being said Grundy played a heck of a ball game and in my opinion was the better team last night..south Pitt is gonna come in thinkin the same thing as upperman did and Grundy is gonna punch em in the mouth..still think south Pitt will win in the end but not by mercy rule..28-12

Not what I wanted to log on and see this morning. My apologies to SP. No need to wonder why county is divided and student/athletes are fleeing. If you are going to make these inflammatory remark don't run and hide, you need to stay on here and take you poison.

With that being said I don't see GC keeping MC, SP and Whitwell on the schedule next year so Vic will burn the light bulbs out on the scoreboard. I look for them to score early and often.

Again my apologies.

• Upvote 1