South Pittsburg vs Grundy (Grider against this Tate man)

Roy Dillard

That was an overwhelming team tonight but at least the band and atmosphere was good. I think it has been shown as players get physically and mentally mature in high school they're better able to handle teams with a lot more speed, as compared to middle school and little league.and some of the more athletic players in this age range are still playing with the seniors or are seventh graders on middle school. Still some good days ahead despite the loss tonight.

50-6 So Pitt tomorrow.

Hagen threw a pick in the 4th with a 12-0 lead. A team with 200 yards rushing and less then 20 completions on the season needs to pound the rock, counter plays and dive plays were highly successfuI all evening, sticking with them, even in 2nd an long isn't always a bad thing.

I saw a team not prepared for an onside kick and because of it a kid got decleated, and I also saw a timeout wasted after an incomplete pass.

Counter plays didn't work the second half..Grundy passed during the whole game only one possession did they only pass and they were trailing 13-12..