6A Number 1 and Number 2 How They Stack Up By The Numbers

RCKickOffFootball

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the Maryville faithful can never come up with a legitimate argument on why their team is better this year other than involving the past? It seems to me it's too much like " My Daddy can beat your Daddy" attitude. I would think that the superior educated Maryville faithful would be able to come up with an intellectual argument showing their teams worth. And if they happen to loss this year that would be 2 out of the past 3 losses. Doesn't that mean the mighty rebels are faltering? God forbid, East Tennessee may self destruct.

Why is it that the Maryville faithful can never come up with a legitimate argument on why their team is better this year other than involving the past? It seems to me it's too much like " My Daddy can beat your Daddy" attitude. I would think that the superior educated Maryville faithful would be able to come up with an intellectual argument showing their teams worth. And if they happen to loss this year that would be 2 out of the past 3 losses. Doesn't that mean the mighty rebels are faltering? God forbid, East Tennessee may self destruct.

This just proves that you are not a legitimate news source. You have your agenda. Own it.

Your a special kind of stupid

This just proves that you are not a legitimate news source. You have your agenda. Own it.

The point of any sports writer is to tell the facts and create conversation. No where in my statement will you find any bias, just thought provoking statements of fact. Im sorry its over your highly educated comprehension to be able to have a civil conversation about the facts..

Your a special kind of stupid

point of a sports writer is to tell the facts and create conversation. No where in my statement will you find any bias, just thought provoking statements of fact. Im sorry its over your highly educated comprehension to be able to have a civil conversation about the facts. And by the way Ive been doing sports writing years longer than you were born. The problem on here is people like you who are nothing but bleacher creatures think they know it all but hide behind the post because they cant have a conversation about any facts.

Edited by RCKickOffFootball

The point of any sports writer is to tell the facts and create conversation. No where in my statement will you find any bias, just thought provoking statements of fact. Im sorry its over your highly educated comprehension to be able to have a civil conversation about the facts..

Fact: Maryville returns alot of starters from last year. Fact: Maryville hasn't lost to a Rutherford co team since 1995. Fact:Maryville has been banged up all year and still winning games. Why would someone believe that the results would change? Tell us why you think Oakland will win this year when they haven't got past the red monster in the east ever