City Tigers take on CA Dawgs

Varo

Fayetteville plays host to Columbia Academy in what was billed as #1 vs #2 in Region 4-A.  Both teams are looking to take the driver's seat, who wins in the end?  My guess is the Tigers pounce on the Dawgs and give them all they want.  Fayetteville 17 CA 14 or Fayetteville 49 CA 42?  Thoughts?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fayettevilles defense has been exposed by teams who run the ball.  CA will move the ball up and down the field all night against this porous run defense.  FHS will have to rely on big plays to score.  CA by 17

Yes Fayetteville is very hard to read. Beat FRA 21-3 then struggle with Huntland and Richland? Fayetteville has been hyped way too high! They may do good to finish 4th in the region. CA and Summertown will both beat them. IMO if they lose both of those my Blue Raiders or Cornersville will pick them off. Huntland still has a shot to finish 3rd in the region, but 1 and 2 are locked up by CA and Summertown. The rest will just have to play it out

Yes Fayetteville is very hard to read. Beat FRA 21-3 then struggle with Huntland and Richland? Fayetteville has been hyped way too high! They may do good to finish 4th in the region. CA and Summertown will both beat them. IMO if they lose both of those my Blue Raiders or Cornersville will pick them off. Huntland still has a shot to finish 3rd in the region, but 1 and 2 are locked up by CA and Summertown. The rest will just have to play it out

No positions are locked by anyone yet. Still early. Be a couple of weeks before things shake out. I would not look past any team. Richland and Summertown both proved that last week.

Fayettevilles QB quit the team?  Are the Tigers falling apart already this season.  It sure looks like it the way they have played the last two weeks.

I agree, but still have a 4-1 record? They must play down to certain teams and up to others. I have never seen a team that plays up against a team like FRA, then turns around and plays down to Huntland and Mt Pleasant. Those are respectable teams, but shouldn't have the athletes to compete year in and year out with Fayetteville. 

My Raiders are ready to pounce now that the qb quit though!!! :popcorneater: