Possible New Regions?

kingofthenorth

I'm going to have to disagree here. There might have been some holding out hoping to find a way to stay D1, but administration told the parents at the end of September that D2 was happening and why.

IT WAS PRESENTED TO THE PARENTS!They did not say they were def going.Get all the facts in!The desicion was just made.Final desicion had to do with some of the staff and tuition.I know what I'm talking about.Its not that big of deal you are going but that was not the intention by no means!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bass in this instance I KNOW when the desicion was made and it was made this week.They tried their best to stay D-I.Not that its make any difference because they are on their way.But lime Catholic they were trying their best to stay public as of now Catholic still is.

Digging for loop holes.

IT WAS PRESENTED TO THE PARENTS!They did not say they were def going.Get all the facts in!The desicion was just made.Final desicion had to do with some of the staff and tuition.I know what I'm talking about.Its not that big of deal you are going but that was not the intention by no means!

Wow. It was presented to the parents as this is what TSSAA has said and is basically forcing us to go D2 and here are the reasons why we feel it is best to do so. I was in the room. I'm sure they continued to look for a way to stay D1, but there wasn't any feasible way without shafting (in my opinion) all the parents, so it was as good as done.

Wow. It was presented to the parents as this is what TSSAA has said and is basically forcing us to go D2 and here are the reasons why we feel it is best to do so. I was in the room. I'm sure they continued to look for a way to stay D1, but there wasn't any feasible way without shafting (in my opinion) all the parents, so it was as good as done.

And employees.Hard to pay tuition on 18,000$(or in that neighborhood) salaries.I don't blame them its what's best for the school.How do you know I wasn't in the room also????Hmmmm.Food for thought. Edited by orngnblk

And employees.Hard to pay tuition on 18,000$(or in that neighborhood) salaries.I don't blame them its what's best for the school.How do you know I wasn't in the room also????Hmmmm.Food for thought.

I guess we are debating semantics. I never said you weren't in the room, but I didn't think you were a GCA parent or fan. 🙂

Regardless, it is going to be tough playing Webb and CAK in conference every year now.