Possible New Regions?

kingofthenorth

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're hoping right? LMBO

It really doesn't bother me either way to be honest with you. For playoffs sake we'd be better off in 1A I think. I believe we could compete in that 2A region we would be placed in if that is the case as well. For the struggles our football program has had, I just want us to stay competitive and remain relevant. It's very good to see this program making strides and consecutive playoff appearances! The past couple of years have raised the standards and put Harriman Football back on the map and I'm thankful for that.

Jackson co can't beat trousdale we still young and have a loaded junior high teams that are coming up 3 yr middle tn state champions Watertown is good this year but next year how many players will they lose compared to what trousdale has coming back with both QB all backfield and most of the defense accept for a safety and CB and one DL

Guest hevyrevy1611

Do we have any smart people out here who want to take a shot at predicting the new regions for next year? I am very curious to find out.

That word "smart" disqualifies this here hick frum da sticks.

Guest hevyrevy1611

Thought that was already understood. Lol

hey.. I resemble that remark. lol. So 'bout everyone when they read that word "smart" immediately thought: 'Well, 'ol hevyrevy1611 ruled out fo sho!'. hehe. I's be agreeing.

jackson co and watertown could both beat Trousdale. 

Watertown would beat Trousdale this year.

Jackson County wouldn't beat them this year or any other year.... They have played 9 times since 2001 and Trousdale County is 9-0 outscoring them 376-105.

As mentioned above Trousdale has pretty much their entire team coming back next year. And have had the best Jr. High team in the region the last 3 years.