Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

I just heard from 32's Momma. He is ok. For those who don't know he was taken to the hospital for concussion like symptoms. He still has a headache but dizziness has subsided. She appreciates prayers. He was playing on a sprained ankle and rolled it and was stepped on. Maybe he can get all healed up and back out there against WB.

Edited by rebelwoman87

I just heard from 32's Momma. He is ok. For those who don't know he was taken to the hospital for concussion like symptoms. He still has a headache but dizziness has subsided. She appreciates prayers. He was playing on a sprained ankle and rolled it and was stepped on. Maybe he can get all healed up and back out there against WB.

Glad to hear this.

Come on guys, 6-4 is not that bad in the Super32.......    we aren't playing Central and Volunteer anymore..

They lost to William Blount, supposedly the worst team in the conference. They lost to Oak Ridge, not in the "Super32". They just had 56 points dropped on them by a team that does not run the score up on people. But they couldn't help it in this case. And before anybody pounces, by "they" I'm referencing the coaching staff and not the players.

Yep

Pretty dumb that DB sent spies that took pictures while dressed in their DB attire. I'm guessing they were wearing DB shirts and caps? I think pretty much every team does this, especially if it's an important game coming up. But pretty odd for them to wear "school colors"

Edited by WaCoJaCo

rw87 goodur knews..... :thumb:

Blazer,it's whatever makes Kingsport happy.I'm happy with what Greeneville has done with their program even though KC is a big mountain for any team in the state this year.Doubt many Rebels are not happy with their program.If 7-3 and one or two playoff wins makes those in power over here happy,then what's it matter what could have been.People can think what they want,but when your kids get disrepected

and Several more quit,you feel bad for the kids,parents,fans and good coaches first and could give a crap about the rest of those in the system.Batmandb

Edited by BatmanDB

That strength coach spit water all over the D-B players to start the game. Ennurstin tak-tik.

It's a tradition that goes back to when coach Watson done that a few years ago and should have stopped when he couldn't be with the team any longer. It's like the remake of the magnificent 7,not the same and never will be.Like Peyton's number,should be retired and not try to make a tribute.It was cool when coach Watson done it,now it's just someone spitting on the players.

I thought it was just his ankle,he is a beast and I wish him well.How is the 9th grader that got hurt.His dad is a nice guy