Mairvul goes upp two Dobbuns Bent-It

STARSNBARS

Science Hill is 22 or 23 miles from DB and TH.Greene county and Washington county boarder .Science Hill is 30 miles from Greeneville High,so I'd say the Devils are in the tri-city area.I'd better watch because someone will bring out a map,RedRebel.

I don't need a map for that one. Greeneville is an Upper East Tennessee team. The neutral zone (which is still disputed) lies somewhere between Morristown and Greeneville according to some.

Reactor_Vector-Field-3D_90_Unit_Gradient

I don't need a map for that one. Greeneville is an Upper East Tennessee team. The neutral zone (which is still disputed) lies somewhere between Morristown and Greeneville according to some.

Just depends what year it is Red Rebels. The knoxville paper gave us alot of coverage the years Greeneville won state and has a ranked in the top 10 yearly in their football polls. The tri cities papers are about the same. I think we like it in our own bubble. The Greeneville Sun and Dareen Reese does a good job of covering the team in the paper and Pat Crum and Ron Metcalf do a great job calling the games on the radio.

The year my middle son was all NET.Players from Greeneville on Down to Morristown were on the team.He was more honored because one of the other Defensive lineman was Jake Logue from South.The DB team wore his Blue Number 54 on their helmets that year.All of us parents who have or have had players understand what dangers these kids face on the field and in life .Football is just a game and things like that always remind us what's really important and worth fighting for.

I fully understand what you are saying, #27 is a really good player and I know he would have made a difference in the game. I guess my point is your team is good and won, so there was no need to make excuses for why DB was able to score 34 points. As someone said on here, you all go 3 deep without missing a beat, and you have the best coaching staff and youth programs In the State of TN. DB has good depth on the offensive line and pretty good depth on the defensive line, but are lacking in depth in many of the other positions. So unlike Mville, DB took a loss to your little brother WB when #35, #79, along with a couple others that were out and the #6, and #2 went out with injuries! People made fun when that was mentioned but it does make a difference when a couple key players can't play! After watching the game on Friday, do you have any doubt DB would beat WB if #35 and #6 were able to play against WB?

No eggscuses.....Eye wood say tha strangth ov tha Indy-uns iz thair O-Line....Butt a cupple orr moore "beats" iz missed when'st #27 ain't out thair....Evun when'st he wuz playin' injured fer a cupple gaims...Hiz leedership and presence maid evurbodee arownd him bettur...

Ewe weal nevur see old STARS maik fun ov ennybodee bein' injured orr enny kid bein' hert....Maiks me sick two my stummick two see ennybodee git hert....BTW glaid #58 caim baick inn tha gaim fer D-B and appeared two bee okay... :thumb:

#6 and #35 look two me like thair diffurunce maikers fer D-B..... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

RR iz tha newtrull zoan ennythang like tha Deemillyturized Zoan....???(espeshully wif peepull takin' live farr on Eye-81).... :huh:

Edited by STARSNBARS