5 and 0 HAPPY VALLEY @ 5 and 0 HAMPTON

Bulldognation71

D did its job times 2....off. not so much we run same plays all nite with stacked box.end around ran one time got good yards.never ran again.got to get a passing game to compete in these bigger games.like I say the d picked off 3 and held them all nite.we score first play of game then only once the rest....uggggg hats off to hv great team DID I SAY WE NEED TO GET A PASSING GAME.

D did its job times 2....off. not so much we run same plays all nite with stacked box.end around ran one time got good yards.never ran again.got to get a passing game to compete in these bigger games.like I say the d picked off 3 and held them all nite.we score first play of game then only once the rest....uggggg hats off to hv great team DID I SAY WE NEED TO GET A PASSING GAME.

AND A KICKER, should have had at least three or four FG opportunities

I'm here foe the Crow. Hats off to Happy Valley. You fellers have a very good football team. When its said and done,there were nooooooooooo losers out there. Also Hats off to Coach Jarrett ,most  disciplined Happy Valley team I've seen in a long time. I'd have the one kid doing up downs until he puked . He nearly give the game away being selfish.

Edited by pujo

I'm here foe the Crow. Hats off to Happy Valley. You fellers have a very good football team. When its said and done,there were nooooooooooo losers out there. Also Hats off to Coach Jarrett ,most  disciplined Happy Valley team I've seen in a long time. I'd have the one kid doing up downs until he puked . He nearly give the game away being selfish.

His daddy wasn't too happy about it after the game either BUT he can flat out play.

Agreed HV displayed discipline....Hicks is a force