Huntland @ Cornersville

dawgswin

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's his status? I heard he might have got hurt?

Cville linebackers must not over pursue. It cost them a few times last week. If they give Taylor the cut back lane it will be a long night. If they play their positions and stay under center with the QB then dogs should make this a good game to see. I hope the shot gun formation is a thing of the past. Cost them 2 games earlier in season. I'm going with the home team by 7.

Great game by the Bulldogs. Lost a lot of respect for Huntland coaches last night. They had D J Taylor walk around the entire warmup in street clothes trying to trick the Bulldogs into thinking he was not playing. Then had him get dressed and come out for the coin toss without warming up. Well it backfired all this did was fire the Bulldogs up great job Huntland coaching staff. You guys need to realize the team is bigger then one guy.

Great game by the Bulldogs. Lost a lot of respect for Huntland coaches last night. They had D J Taylor walk around the entire warmup in street clothes trying to trick the Bulldogs into thinking he was not playing. Then had him get dressed and come out for the coin toss without warming up. Well it backfired all this did was fire the Bulldogs up great job Huntland coaching staff. You guys need to realize the team is bigger then one guy.

Congratulations Cville, y'all got a good year going! I miss playing in the old region 6, always enjoyed the trips to Cville and Richland, really beautiful country over that way. As for what Huntland coaches did, well that was just a slap in the face to the rest of his own team.

wanting someone from Huntland to comment....could be that he wasn't going to plat