Coalfield at Greenback

orngnblk

I was just trying to make the point that the secondary should be better next week because breakdowns happened when Pace scrambled around and kept plays alive. GB has a good QB but he isn't the athlete Pace is in keeping things alive and scrambling for a big play or finding the open WR. The DL should be able to be more aggressive in their pass rush due to this but GBs OL is better than Harrimans so they still may not get pressure. I'll say that if both teams play their best game then GB wins by 4+ TDs.

i completely disagree with you about him not being a better athlete and about keeping plays alive and ecspecially about finding the open receiver. And he's a lot more accurate with his passes.

i completely disagree with you about him not being a better athlete and about keeping plays alive and ecspecially about finding the open receiver. And he's a lot more accurate with his passes.

I know he's your son so you're going to disagree but Joe Pace may be the 2nd best athlete in the region behind Roberts. I'm not saying he's a better QB but as an athlete he brings more to the table.

i agree about you all beating us in the playoffs for a while now.

Historically cf has owned gb in November but this isn't those years. GB will be to much for most any 1A school in the east, if they meet SP that'll be a big game. The West is still a different story. The only game I see gb being a true underdog would be Cookeville. I'd say gb/sp game would be slightly in GB favor, maybe 50/50.

Edited by crow

Historically cf has owned gb in November but this isn't those years. GB will be to much for most any 1A school in the east, if they meet SP that'll be a big game. The West is still a different story. The only game I see gb being a true underdog would be Cookeville. I'd say gb/sp game would be slightly in aGB favor, maybe 50/50.

I would give a slight advantage to whoever hosts. That would be a great game.

I disagree completely with this statement. Harriman may, MAY have the single fastest player but GB has much more speed across the board.

No, they don't have the single fastest player either. If Alcoa or Maryville's fastest player couldn't out run Greenback's I don't think Harriman's can. Just my opinion.