Meigs Co Vs Boyd Bucs.

orangeslice13

We can agree to disagree i guess. No way you are as good as last year, thats just my opinion. #1 is one of those special players for sure. Seems like you arent really happy with the with the coaches putting players in a position to win.

I think every team is down in the region this year. Last year was one of those rare years wherr the top 3 were very good. I think we all took a step back.

This should be a good game to watch. I think it could very easily go either way but i'll go with Meigs since they have home field advantage. Also since some people think Boyd may have trouble scoring. Meigs defense has been pretty good with the exception of the Marion game but they also had 2 of their best defensive players out that game. 

I think every team is down in the region this year. Last year was one of those rare years wherr the top 3 were very good. I think we all took a step back.

I can agree with that. I know that defensively we are still pretty dang good. We are a lot thinner on offense with not as many weapons and more people playing both ways. The qb is learning on the job and is actually a good runner when he makes his mind up to run. He will be a good one before he is finished.

This should be a good game to watch. I think it could very easily go either way but i'll go with Meigs since they have home field advantage. Also since some people think Boyd may have trouble scoring. Meigs defense has been pretty good with the exception of the Marion game but they also had 2 of their best defensive players out that game.

I agree with you. It's going to be a good one.

He played vs Marion co

With a cast on from a broken wrist 3 days before and 5 Advil at the start of the game to kill the pain! Ha. One thing I learned from having kids play HS ball for 8 years is it is futile to compare teams from year to year. Believe Reaction stated the correct answer.