8-AA 2016-17

Iceman2000

In the past two players like the Smith sisters would've walked all over us. I'm not saying York is an amazing win but for everyone to be picking DeKalb last that's saying something. And for the majority of our players to be freshmen and sophomores also does. The team shows toughness that it didn't have in the past...that's my opinion anyway..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ur probably right. DC has split with the sisters last 2 years. DC wasn't picked last. CM is the worst team in the district and Cannon and York girls aren't to far ahead. We are playing the teams we need to play and getting wins to gain confidence for these young ladies. Girls do play hard and are gritty. Team is young and the future is bright. Let's make no mistake, girls basketball in our district the last 2 years top to bottom is way down as opposed to the past. Good luck Friday Lady Tigers. It's rivalry time.

In the past two players like the Smith sisters would've walked all over us. I'm not saying York is an amazing win but for everyone to be picking DeKalb last that's saying something. And for the majority of our players to be freshmen and sophomores also does. The team shows toughness that it didn't have in the past...that's my opinion anyway..

I haven't watched this team play this year but JCP was a heck of a coach and didn't deserve what happened to him.  He brought that program back from the dead over there and just because some "parent" who just happens to have a little power didn't like him that doesn't mean the guy was not a good coach.  When was the last time you beat LA before he got there?  His teams played hard and were always well coached so don't get on here and say that his teams lacked toughness because that program was LIGHT years ahead of where it was before he got there.  I've heard that this same individual is trying to influence the boys program as well.  Sounds to me like the school system needs to take back control before you lose another good coach. thats just my opinion anyway....

I haven't watched this team play this year but JCP was a heck of a coach and didn't deserve what happened to him.  He brought that program back from the dead over there and just because some "parent" who just happens to have a little power didn't like him that doesn't mean the guy was not a good coach.  When was the last time you beat LA before he got there?  His teams played hard and were always well coached so don't get on here and say that his teams lacked toughness because that program was LIGHT years ahead of where it was before he got there.  I've heard that this same individual is trying to influence the boys program as well.  Sounds to me like the school system needs to take back control before you lose another good coach. thats just my opinion anyway....

+1