Week 9: Oneida @ Harriman

crow

This one is very interesting.......either team is capable of winning it. Based on their recent play you would have to say Oneida has a bit more momentum. Harriman might have been looking ahead last night? Midway almost pulled a stunner. Don't look now but Oneida's offense has looked very sharp over the last several weeks or so (and I am including the King's Academy game). I might just fire up the War Wagon and travel down to Harriman this coming Friday. Prediction coming about Wed. or Thur.

Kaz

We've had some good games between us and the Indians at Wallace Black. We've got our hands full, but I have no doubt we're up to the challenge.

We've had some good games between us and the Indians at Wallace Black. We've got our hands full, but I have no doubt we're up to the challenge.

Alright Lou, I mean SW, you've been beating the war drum about how impressive your Devils are and how this could be your year. Don't start trying this "underdog" and "up to the challenge like y'all aren't the favorite" in this one bull butter. You know what's up, heck preseason a bunch of folks had us on the outside looking in come November, you might have been one of them lol. Regardless I do think we'll be in this one late and like I've said many times before, if we're in a game in the 4th I like our chances with anybody.

Edited by crow

Little buddy this team you all have is impressing me more every week!I told you when we played I really liked this team and good things were coming!I will be completely honest with you,I hope someone knocks you out of the playoffs so we don't get matched up again because THIS is a DANGEROUS football team!Good coaching,great fundamentals and a desire to win makes you all better than you should be.I do not think you blow them out especially at Harriman but you get the win and I'm coming to the reservation the last game of the year to see you all play Coalfield and that's gonna be a slobberknocker just for what will be at stake.Indians by 10!

They're a hard working bunch for sure. I've said it from day 1 nobody will out work this group. They have performed better than I expected thus far, I'm proud as heck of em. Also I'm liking the swag with the WR's, QB's and DB's are playing with. It's a quiet kind of confidence that they can make a play. I think the addition of a couple of position coaches that have played a little Saturday ball is rubbing off. A little swag wrapped in a lot of PCC looks good to me.

Edited by crow