Sweetwater visits GCA

BarneySox2007

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not disputing your prediction, but would like to add that the scrimmage was in the spring and you played SW during the season. No big deal though, we both know there's no love lost between Meigs and the Rams. You guys have had a good season, congrats on that. Keep it up.

Sweetwater has a chance to win this one but I'll take Grace by one score. Sweetwater can be explosive but I think the big difference is Grace's non region schedule. Really do think this will be a good game.

I'm just curious why GCA don't run signals from the sidelines instead of watching so much time get wasted with the QB running back and forth to the coach. I have watched three games over the past two years that I thought we could have won had they been doing this. I've seen numerous times this year where we ran out of time and cost us a penalty. The name of the game is to wear the defense out not give them time to rest. Not being critical or anything but I wonder why they don't do that.

Couple reasons why they don't signal the play that I have noticed over the year. 1 is that there signals have been very easy pick i noticed early in the game he would signal then later stop cause you could hear the team or coaching calling out the play.. the other reason is because he likes to play ball control and make sure he controls the clock. Plus he helps the QB make the decision in the passing game.... the little sideline trip to getbthe play is a way for quick coaching also....

Couple reasons why they don't signal the play that I have noticed over the year. 1 is that there signals have been very easy pick i noticed early in the game he would signal then later stop cause you could hear the team or coaching calling out the play.. the other reason is because he likes to play ball control and make sure he controls the clock. Plus he helps the QB make the decision in the passing game.... the little sideline trip to getbthe play is a way for quick coaching also....

I didn't know but thanks for an answer. I have enjoyed watching him go against the odds in certain situations and catch everyone off guard. That means you believe in your team which is good.