Sweetwater visits GCA

BarneySox2007

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No my friend its not.LOL.GB always played GREAT on their carpet its makes a fast team faster.Its the officiating PERIOD!GCA is tuff enough but that part of the game we could never win.Pride doesnt chime in Much and I may get a text later but GB was hosed in 2012 in one of the best high school football games I have her watched.Still one of my top five games ever seen!

Hosed in 2012 and again in 2014 multiple times on multiple plays. Everybody knows that whether they admit it or not is irrelevant, lol!

I hear all this stuff about getting screwed at Grace by the Zebra's but I have really only been to a hand full of games and it was mentioned Sweetwater would get shorthanded but I did notice GCA had 8 calls against them and SHS had 4. I also noticed the crew that called the game last night jumped GCA on the first play for the sideline to move back. I also saw one possible interference call that was questionable against GCA that wasn't even given a second thought but I blame that on just pure stupidity on the officials period. I wasn't impressed by the crew that called the game but I guess you get what you pay for now days.

Edited by BarneySox2007

I hear all this stuff about getting screwed at Grace by the Zebra's but I have really only been to a hand full of games and it was mentioned Sweetwater would get shorthanded but I did notice GCA had 8 calls against them and SHS had 4. I also noticed the crew that called the game last night jumped GCA on the first play for the sideline to move back. I also saw one possible interference call that was questionable against GCA that wasn't even given a second thought but I blame that on just pure stupidity on the officials period. I wasn't impressed by the crew that called the game but I guess you get what you pay for now days.

I doubt refs are biased very often but I'm sure it happens. They are pretty BAD lots of times.