Sweetwater visits GCA

BarneySox2007

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call it what you want, but Sweetwater was 6-1. I didn't expect this outcome, was actually concerned about this game today. I know somebody that wasn't worried about it and that was Coach McKamey. He told his team what was going to happen in the locker room. They went out and did what he said would happen. You boys keep eye balling that record. This team is very good. We're coming.

Call it what you want, but Sweetwater was 6-1. I didn't expect this outcome, was actually concerned about this game today. I know somebody that wasn't worried about it and that was Coach McKamey. He told his team what was going to happen in the locker room. They went out and did what he said would happen. You boys keep eye balling that record. This team is very good. We're coming.

Tonight was what I have been waiting for all year! The boys had fire and passion!

Last Night should send a message to anyone that GCA is getting ready and primed for the playoffs. They pretty much took Sweetwater which was 6-1 out of the ballgame from the very start. I had a feeling they would win 35-14 last night but didn't want to jinx it by saying so. The defense played it's best game last night and was the big reason we jumped out 28-0 so quick.w70xfo.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007

Ain't no one over looking GCA cause of record, they have a good ball team, and Sweerwater being 6-1 don't mean a hill of beans.

Happy Valley was supposed to demolish GP tonight. We beat GP 62-28 and GP handed HV their first loss in a great ballgame. Win-loss records mean nothing, other than where they put you in playoffs.

Last Night should send a message to anyone that GCA is getting ready and primed for the playoffs. They pretty much took Sweetwater which was 6-1 out of the ballgame from the very start. I had a feeling they would win 35-14 last night but didn't want to jinx it by saying so. The defense played it's best game last night and was the big reason we jumped out 28-0 so quick.w70xfo.jpg

okay Barney but here's the most important thing how were the hot dogs!