Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Don't think it makes a hill of beans difference whether you believe in eternal torment or not. If that;s the reason for serving God it would not be genuine. Love of justice and righteousness is the real reason for  wanting to serve God. Its quite possible that  our Government may rule us with an iron fist and kill everyone who don't do as they say. Nearly everyone will follow orders but it sure won't be outta love. 

Don't think it makes a hill of beans difference whether you believe in eternal torment or not. If that;s the reason for serving God it would not be genuine. Love of justice and righteousness is the real reason for  wanting to serve God. Its quite possible that  our Government may rule us with an iron fist and kill everyone who don't do as they say. Nearly everyone will follow orders but it sure won't be outta love. 

I've seen some churches and preachers in my day use Hail as a scare tactic to manipulate the minds of the people.  I think this is wrong.  The goodness of God leads men to repentance.

where does Christ specifically mention Hail

Matthew 5:29 and if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee. For it is profitable for thee that one of thy members perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hail.

In Luke 16:23 Jesus speaks of what happened to the richman when he died. 23 says, and in hail he llifted up his eyes being in torments and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24. And he cried and said father Abraham have mercy on me and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.

Jesus warned of hail, mirror thief

Matthew 5:29 and if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee. For it is profitable for thee that one of thy members perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hail.

In Luke 16:23 Jesus speaks of what happened to the richman when he died. 23 says, and in hail he llifted up his eyes being in torments and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24. And he cried and said father Abraham have mercy on me and send Lazarus that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame.

Jesus warned of hail, mirror thief

KJV