Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

Centurion of acts chapter 10

Evidence of the spirit and unbaptized.

“Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we? And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.â€

‭‭Acts‬ ‭10:47-48‬ ‭

Gotta keep reading Slice

In your personal opinion, what do you understand that it takes to "be saved"?

Just so we are all clear my posts have nothing to do with me being right or wrong. I am honestly posting out of love. I grew up in a rural country church in Greenback. My earliest memory was always going to church regularly, VBS, church youth group, etc. My earliest memories of church services were playing with dolls, loving to hear the choir, and then losing attention when the preacher got up to "yell". Yes I said yell because that is all it was to me until I got older and started listening. I started being pulled to the Word of God. It was very important to me to do good, be good because that was what I was hearing. Then around 8 years old I started getting scared. I started hearing about heck. Now don't get me wrong, the preacher and teachers had always talked about it but it just didn't not bother me until it DID. I couldn't sleep for fear of dying and going to that place where eventually on judgement day I would be cast into the Lake of Fire (2nd death). Now I also clearly understood it to be an eternal torment - death everlasting. The kind of pain whee you are begging to die a final death. I had known for as long as I could remember that I wanted to go to Heaven, loved and believed in God. BUT I had never been scared of going to heck, I mean really fearing I would go there if a car hit us and I died. I was then at age 8 in that predicament. Or otherwise known as CONVICTION! I went through this for a few months with feeling like God was telling that preacher everything I was feeling. After service I was so scared and my Mom asked what was wrong when we were getting in the car and I told her. We went right back in church and the preacher talked to me in his office about what I was feeling. I told him everything and after praying with me I asked God into my heart confessing my sins. I have never felt such a weight lift off of me in my eternal life. Only those that have accepted Christ and had that moment that they gave their heart and asked for salvation can understand that feeling. That small voice people talk about that tells you after your saved when you are doing wrong, Yep know all about that too. Satan trying to make you question your salvation, Yep know about that too! Satan doesn't want Christians to spread the Word and would live to snuff them out and kill their witness. So to sum it up yes I believe you have to come under conviction to be saved and you have to fear what you are being saved from. I never would have been saved without the fear of going to heck and burning for eternity. Same experience for my sons but both were age 6 when they were saved. Both fought it trying to go to bathroom at invitation or alter call. Tried distracting themselves but I knew what was happening and God was tugging at their hearts. I saw a change in both after they were saved. They feel when the Spirit of God is working in a service. They also, like myself, worry about others going to heck. They have cried and prayed for cousins, etc. and saw those prayers answered which only reinforces in them the power of prayer and God's love. In my eyes there is nothing more powerful than a young innocent child expressing their love of Jesus and eternal salvation and burdened heart for another. It's a sweet nonjudgmental witness and act of love. As we age we sometimes lose a little of that and can come across as judgmental or perceive others as being so. Age can harden people a little and this World throws so much garbage at people to confuse. Confusion is of the Devil!

I know this is long but I felt led to share. You know the Bible also says their is a sin of omission which is knowing to do something or being led by God to do something and NOT doing it.

I believe in once saved always saved. Bible says repent daily so yeah we all sin daily. Everyone! I also feel it is a duty for a Christian to strive to live as close to the Word of God as possible knowing we won't be perfect and to witness to others. There is a difference in witnessing out of love and just being a nosy Miss Smarty Pants. I think you all know what I mean by this. I think God opens doors for us to witness and we should follow what He lays on our heart to say. If God doesn't lay it on our heart then it's best to keep our mouth shut. Because then it is just babble! I've been guilty.

I hope all find the answers they seek! There are still questions I have and I truly believe God will reveal in Heaven. I'll close with I hope you all will be there.

You all are some Class A+++++++ people!! I have enjoyed this thread..

And like you said, I hope to see everyone of you on the streets of gold!

God bless everyone

'Little outttttttttttt

And the law never saved anyone. It's repentance and belief in G-d that brings righteousness/salvation.

Trust me. Being a Jew I know what my people believe.

The law is used to convict sin yesterday today and forever. The law defines what sin is. Anyone who dies unrepentant and outside on Mesiah is under the law.

Yeshua/Jesus said that nothing passes from the law till all things are finished. Not one Jot or tittle.

The law is simply a rule book on how to please G-d.

The law is a guide to live by Because you are saved. It's not and never was a how to get saved list.

How does the Torah "Old Testament " say we attain life?(salvation)

Hab 2

4 “Look at the proud: he is inwardly not upright;

but the righteous will attain life through trusting faithfulness.

You mean G-d has always said salvation was threw faith?????

Well who would have thought that?

Do you know what the feasts are?

Do you know which ones are fulfilled in Mesiah?

Do you know which ones will be fulfilled at his second coming?

Start with Passover.

End rant.

And it's bedtime

Shalom y'all

Nation, this goes back to the heaven and heck debate that's been going on...

Should be what the word plainly says in its entirety.

Not what you, me, slice, little, Pujo believes...but what all the Word says.

I'm gonna have to cut off the thread notification or I'll never sleep :D

get to bed lol I will check in tomorrow

In your personal opinion, what do you understand that it takes to "be saved"?

Just so we are all clear my posts have nothing to do with me being right or wrong. I am honestly posting out of love. I grew up in a rural country church in Greenback. My earliest memory was always going to church regularly, VBS, church youth group, etc. My earliest memories of church services were playing with dolls, loving to hear the choir, and then losing attention when the preacher got up to "yell". Yes I said yell because that is all it was to me until I got older and started listening. I started being pulled to the Word of God. It was very important to me to do good, be good because that was what I was hearing. Then around 8 years old I started getting scared. I started hearing about heck. Now don't get me wrong, the preacher and teachers had always talked about it but it just didn't not bother me until it DID. I couldn't sleep for fear of dying and going to that place where eventually on judgement day I would be cast into the Lake of Fire (2nd death). Now I also clearly understood it to be an eternal torment - death everlasting. The kind of pain whee you are begging to die a final death. I had known for as long as I could remember that I wanted to go to Heaven, loved and believed in God. BUT I had never been scared of going to heck, I mean really fearing I would go there if a car hit us and I died. I was then at age 8 in that predicament. Or otherwise known as CONVICTION! I went through this for a few months with feeling like God was telling that preacher everything I was feeling. After service I was so scared and my Mom asked what was wrong when we were getting in the car and I told her. We went right back in church and the preacher talked to me in his office about what I was feeling. I told him everything and after praying with me I asked God into my heart confessing my sins. I have never felt such a weight lift off of me in my eternal life. Only those that have accepted Christ and had that moment that they gave their heart and asked for salvation can understand that feeling. That small voice people talk about that tells you after your saved when you are doing wrong, Yep know all about that too. Satan trying to make you question your salvation, Yep know about that too! Satan doesn't want Christians to spread the Word and would live to snuff them out and kill their witness. So to sum it up yes I believe you have to come under conviction to be saved and you have to fear what you are being saved from. I never would have been saved without the fear of going to heck and burning for eternity. Same experience for my sons but both were age 6 when they were saved. Both fought it trying to go to bathroom at invitation or alter call. Tried distracting themselves but I knew what was happening and God was tugging at their hearts. I saw a change in both after they were saved. They feel when the Spirit of God is working in a service. They also, like myself, worry about others going to heck. They have cried and prayed for cousins, etc. and saw those prayers answered which only reinforces in them the power of prayer and God's love. In my eyes there is nothing more powerful than a young innocent child expressing their love of Jesus and eternal salvation and burdened heart for another. It's a sweet nonjudgmental witness and act of love. As we age we sometimes lose a little of that and can come across as judgmental or perceive others as being so. Age can harden people a little and this World throws so much garbage at people to confuse. Confusion is of the Devil!

I know this is long but I felt led to share. You know the Bible also says their is a sin of omission which is knowing to do something or being led by God to do something and NOT doing it.

I believe in once saved always saved. Bible says repent daily so yeah we all sin daily. Everyone! I also feel it is a duty for a Christian to strive to live as close to the Word of God as possible knowing we won't be perfect and to witness to others. There is a difference in witnessing out of love and just being a nosy Miss Smarty Pants. I think you all know what I mean by this. I think God opens doors for us to witness and we should follow what He lays on our heart to say. If God doesn't lay it on our heart then it's best to keep our mouth shut. Because then it is just babble! I've been guilty.

I hope all find the answers they seek! There are still questions I have and I truly believe God will reveal in Heaven. I'll close with I hope you all will be there.

This is a GREAT and genuine post.Thank for sharing.

Are you really asking a Torah guy if he thinks baptism is important?

The question was salvation and baptism. I offered no opinion only scripture support for people to study should they choose too

And I the same.

I really think highly of you men and lady...for you will discuss with class.. and hopefully we'll all study to be prepared