Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

In your personal opinion, what do you understand that it takes to "be saved"?

Let's put it this way

You come across someone dieing and they've got about 5 minutes, What do you tell them?

******this is not a trap, I'm genuinely curious what you think *******

Says in the Bible ,that he who endures til the end shall be saved.

I believe the intent of God is clear in His Word.

Do not try to paint me into a corner nor belittle me into an answer that you will use against me.

You say you understand salvation...I ask you, salvation from WHAT???

I'm going to give you some information on Slice.

There is only one issue is all of life that is serious.

Everything else is open for debate. That debate can be for groth or entertainment.

The unquestionable issue is Salvation.

I believe it's up to each person to know what they are going to say to G-d on the day of judgment. Each person will be without excuses and other people's opinions won't matter.

If you think I'm try to belittle you into an answer to use against you later then I apologize. But notice I answered the first question I asked you.

And will answer this one first if you like.

In your personal opinion, what do you understand that it takes to "be saved"?

Let's put it this way

You come across someone dieing and they've got about 5 minutes, What do you tell them?

******this is not a trap, I'm genuinely curious what you think *******

Okay then.

Let's go with What Jesus said.

John 3:16 He says you must believe (in Him as the Son of God)

Luke 13:3 & 5 says you must repent...that's a turning from sin and wrong.

Mark 16:16 He said one must believe and be baptized

Acts 2:38 says that baptism is for the removal of sins.

Romans 6 says in that baptism the old man of sin is destroyed.

In revelations He said we must remain faithful till the end.

So when I speak to one and that person knows they are lost, they are repentant, I ask the same question that was asked to Saul of Tarsus (Later known at the Apostle Paul)

Why do you wait? Arise and be baptised calling on the name of the Lord... Acts 22:16

It doesn't matter what I think or what I want.

All that matters is the mind of G-d.

I have an understanding of what salvation means and what is required in order to achieve that salvation.

And I will say right now the interpretation of the lawless/unsaved burning forever or being destroyed is irrelevant to that salvation.

If I'm wrong on that issue it WILL NOT matter.

Because it is NOT a salvation issue.

I have asked 3 times but you seem to be unable to answer.

Is it a salvation issue?

And because I Don't worry about an eternal torment don't mean Idon't care about what's right or wrong. You can bring plenty of torment on yourself here on earth. It's absolutely not a way to justify living in a bad way.

I'm going to give you some information on Slice.

There is only one issue is all of life that is serious.

Everything else is open for debate. That debate can be for groth or entertainment.

The unquestionable issue is Salvation.

I believe it's up to each person to know what they are going to say to G-d on the day of judgment. Each person will be without excuses and other people's opinions won't matter.

If you think I'm try to belittle you into an answer to use against you later then I apologize. But notice I answered the first question I asked you.

And will answer this one first if you like.

This was my reply to your 1st question not the 2nd.

I answered the 2nd question using on the New Testament of Jesus Christ below

Okay then.

Let's go with What Jesus said.

John 3:16 He says you must believe (in Him as the Son of God)

Luke 13:3 & 5 says you must repent...that's a turning from sin and wrong.

Mark 16:16 He said one must believe and be baptized

Acts 2:38 says that baptism is for the removal of sins.

Romans 6 says in that baptism the old man of sin is destroyed.

In revelations He said we must remain faithful till the end.

So when I speak to one and that person knows they are lost, they are repentant, I ask the same question that was asked to Saul of Tarsus (Later known at the Apostle Paul)

Why do you wait? Arise and be baptised calling on the name of the Lord... Acts 22:16

A reasonable answer.

I see no reason we can't continue to discuss the other issues with respect.

This was my reply to your 1st question not the 2nd.

I answered the 2nd question using on the New Testament of Jesus Christ below

I'm an interesting guy.

Being a Torah observer I base all my beliefs on 2 witnesses with the exception of Mesiah. His word stands alone.

A lot of people quote Paul and that's fine but In my opinion Paul should be compared to Peter, John, James...... to truly understand what is being taught. This is how Torah is studied and I see no reason that should not be applied to the gospels, letters, and writings.

“And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.â€

And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:33-34, 41, 46‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I'm an interesting guy.

Being a Torah observer I base all my beliefs on 2 witnesses with the exception of Mesiah. His word stands alone.

A lot of people quote Paul and that's fine but In my opinion Paul should be compared to Peter, John, James...... to truly understand what is being taught. This is how Torah is studied and I see no reason that should not be applied to the gospels, letters, and writings.

I'm usually the odd ball out kinda guy.

I have no issue comparing Paul, Peter, John and James' letters.

They all agree with one another.

I believe the NT to be the inspired word sent from Jesus through the Holy Spirit to these men just as Jesus said would happen the gospel of John 16:13