Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

(Acts 9:7, KJV) - "And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man"

(Acts 22:9, KJV) - "And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me."

I'm sure he just misspoke.

Always build your faith on 2 or more witnesses.

Edited by orangeslice13

all fat people will burn in heck for eternity for the sin of gluttony...does the bible say exactly how many extra pounds you can carry before you will be sent to hail to be roasted over and over for a trillion times trillion years

If you're truly interested start reading in Mathew 11:20. There are reasons to believe...based on scripture....that while the wages of sin is death, the punishment for some will be a touch more uncomfortable.

I had read that some time back...But Christian (as Christ, of Christ) is the name they carried in the early Church...They were also known as people of "the Way" or "That Way" 

Funny how all these denominations came to be, many years & decades after the Church was started in Acts.

Just goes to show what happens when man's wisdom enters in 

Mans lack of true wisdom. Most people just believe what they've been taught. I'm sure God has a place for people of all denominations. All the different denominations just goes to show that what each one teaches and thinks is so simple and easy to understand is extremely confusing.The bible contradicts itself in many places. People swear it don't but they try to make it work to suit their beliefs.

Edited by pujo

Mans lack of true wisdom. Most people just believe what they've been taught. I'm sure God has a place for people of all denominations. All the different denominations just goes to show that what each one teaches and thinks is so simple and easy to understand is extremely confusing.The bible contradicts itself in many places. People swear it don't but they try to make it work to suit their beliefs.

God is not the author of confusion....Man's input, thots and ideas make God's word confusing due to many listening to man instead of accepting the Word.

Reminds me of a story about a man named Naaman in 2nd Kings the 5th chapter. Good one if you haven't read it.

--Naaman had leprosy

--He was an important man

--He was instructed, by a man of God Elisha, to dip 7 times in the Jordan to be rid of the leprosy 

--Why could he have not given gifts or money for this healing?

--Many other cleaner waters to dip in...Why the dirty Jordan?

--And did he really need to dip 7 times? Why would 5 or 6 times not be enough?

--He came up the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th time and still had leprosy

--It says when he came up from the water after the 7th dip, he was healed and had skin as a baby!

--If this was to happen today, some would say 7 times is overkill....6 is enough

--Some would say choose cleaner waters, God won't mind 

--Some would say that dipping was not even needed at all

My point is, when we do exactly as we're instructed from the Word, we can not go wrong....When we listen to the instruction, traditions and wisdom of man, we just get confused and can not be healed.

The wisdom of man is total ignorance to God...His ways are not ours no matter what seems to make sense to us.

Soloman says a man that trusts in his own heart is foolish to do so....but to trust in the Word is wisdom.

• Upvote 1

God is not the author of confusion....Man's input, thots and ideas make God's word confusing due to many listening to man instead of accepting the Word.

Reminds me of a story about a man named Naaman in 2nd Kings the 5th chapter. Good one if you haven't read it.

--Naaman had leprosy

--He was an important man

--He was instructed, by a man of God Elisha, to dip 7 times in the Jordan to be rid of the leprosy 

--Why could he have not given gifts or money for this healing?

--Many other cleaner waters to dip in...Why the dirty Jordan?

--And did he really need to dip 7 times? Why would 5 or 6 times not be enough?

--He came up the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th time and still had leprosy

--It says when he came up from the water after the 7th dip, he was healed and had skin as a baby!

--If this was to happen today, some would say 7 times is overkill....6 is enough

--Some would say choose cleaner waters, God won't mind 

--Some would say that dipping was not even needed at all

My point is, when we do exactly as we're instructed from the Word, we can not go wrong....When we listen to the instruction, traditions and wisdom of man, we just get confused and can not be healed.

The wisdom of man is total ignorance to God...His ways are not ours no matter what seems to make sense to us.

Soloman says a man that trusts in his own heart is foolish to do so....but to trust in the Word is wisdom.

7 is also a number of completion. God created the heavens and the earth in 7 days.