Trump vs Clinton

BoydBucFan

I will admit one thing that I have learned from this thread...Religion is way way to complex, vague,and and ambiguous for the average person like me to understand....thanks goodness there are smart people who have it figured out...now which one of thousands of churches do I choose...whew, maybe there are to many smart people too???   Woe is me

Anybody have a clue how many contradictions are in the New Testament. I just read about 50 and they are significant.. One that really stand out is Jesus being the seed of David.Another being how Judas was paid for betraying Jesus. That type currency had been done away with many years before.  I'm not sure all these words were the inspired word of God  If so these fellers wrote it down wrong. Just read 194 Contradictions..The proof is out there if any want to study. My faith in a all MIGHTY Creator is not shaken by this, but the stories in the Bible are very confusing. Thats just New Testament,about a million more in the old Testament.

Edited by pujo

Pujo reading from the calvinist directive would make sense as to why he's found so many contradictions. 

Where, in the Bible, did you find 194 contradictions Pujo? I just had to ask................Still need 9 more pages to break 100

http;//www.invista.com/culture/religion/bible/contrant.htm. I'm sure you've seen many contradictions on you're own . They are there but people don't want to acknowledge . Learning the truth regardless of what it is ,is all that maters to me. I'll admit ,I'm far from it. I'll just live the best way I know how and see what happens.

Anybody have a clue how many contradictions are in the New Testament. I just read about 50 and they are significant.. One that really stand out is Jesus being the seed of David.Another being how Judas was paid for betraying Jesus. That type currency had been done away with many years before. I'm not sure all these words were the inspired word of God If so these fellers wrote it down wrong. Just read 194 Contradictions..The proof is out there if any want to study. My faith in a all MIGHTY Creator is not shaken by this, but the stories in the Bible are very confusing. Thats just New Testament,about a million more in the old Testament.

Where does it say "seed of David"? When was silver not a currency?

http;//www.invista.com/culture/religion/bible/contrant.htm. I'm sure you've seen many contradictions on you're own . They are there but people don't want to acknowledge . Learning the truth regardless of what it is ,is all that maters to me. I'll admit ,I'm far from it. I'll just live the best way I know how and see what happens.

I don't have time to get into any of them right now but uknoit2 may be able to. Some of the inconsistencies on that sight do warrant investigating. Some are easily debunked with other scripture to understand or with some knowledge of the culture of the day back then. Not all are easily debunked but some are.

I don't have time to get into any of them right now but uknoit2 may be able to. Some of the inconsistencies on that sight do warrant investigating. Some are easily debunked with other scripture to understand or with some knowledge of the culture of the day back then. Not all are easily debunked but some are.

What kind of a freak was Peter?

Fishing naked?

7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.

Or....with a little bit of study you will find out if you were down to what is the equivalent of shorts you were considered naked at the time it was written