Knoxville Catholic...

fredjones

OK .. back to the Knox Cath thread .. anybody want to speculate on how Knox Cath is gonna keep these players who are getting financial aid there at KC ??? If they cant receive any funds then how many do you think they will loose and since KC has been planning this for awhile ..wonder if they have told the kids that they cant play there next year ?? Wonder how all this will shake out .... maybe the parents come up with the money .. maybe the Dad's get a BONUS !!! HHHMMM .. yes a BONUS that will cover the expense .. or ???? Interesting .. or has KC already shared with TSSAA on how they do this ..... anybody got any insight here ????

.... Or giving mom or pop a part time job to catch a break....ðŸ‘ðŸ¼ðŸ€

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK .. back to the Knox Cath thread  .. anybody want to speculate on how Knox Cath is gonna keep these players who are getting financial aid  there at KC ??? If they cant receive any funds then how many do you think they will loose and since KC has been planning this for awhile ..wonder if they have told the kids that they cant play there next year ?? Wonder how all this will shake out .... maybe the parents come up with the money .. maybe the Dad's get a BONUS !!!  HHHMMM .. yes a BONUS that will cover the expense .. or ???? Interesting .. or has KC already shared with TSSAA on how they do this ..... anybody got any insight here ????

We're paying them to water and mow the grass on the football field through an outside landscaping company. LOL

Tad late now. Maybe in 2020.

That don't make sense. If something is a good idea, and everybody involved is okay with it, It would be stupid to not do it now, just because today was the deadline. Tommy just needs to get on the phone and see if everybody is agreeable. It was a Board of Control vote, right? Who says they can't change their mind and reconsider the issue of travel and region structure.

That don't make sense. If something is a good idea, and everybody involved is okay with it, It would be stupid to not do it now, just because today was the deadline. Tommy just needs to get on the phone and see if everybody is agreeable. It was a Board of Control vote, right? Who says they can't change their mind and reconsider the issue of travel and region structure.

Brentwood Academy's petition, I believe to make 3 equal classes, was declined already. Doubt this would go further especially with all now declared. They should try it through. It could even work with Lipscomb in D2AA.

We're paying them to water and mow the grass on the football field through an outside landscaping company. LOL

Can I git in on some of that action? They don't pay me crap up here on Sissy Mountain for that.

compare the 2 playin surfaces.......there might b a reason Troll

Booger just sayin tumbleweed.gif

How many kids at catholic have parents that are druggies, how many kids at catholic are on free or reduced lunch, one parent homes, have to work to help parents pay bills, have kids that are homeless, - My hometown team has all these,

several kids hang out at every event the school has just so they don't have to go home, 70+ % on free/reduced lunch - 2 considered homeless, majority have jobs year-round just to be able to have a vehicle to get back and forth, several have IEP's - Bet Cat-lick has none of those -

Hard for kids to totally focus on football when they have to worry about the necessities first.

Rural county kids don't have same training opportunities as privates - Know for a fact they used to pay for a group to come in and train their kids - Not a group here to even offer that -

It's not equal at all - Need to find an article few yrs ago by Carlton Flatt - coached Brentwood Academy for yrs and then started helping public school - he said he had no idea how different it was and that its not fair.

How many kids at catholic have parents that are druggies, how many kids at catholic are on free or reduced lunch, one parent homes, have to work to help parents pay bills, have kids that are homeless, - My hometown team has all these,

several kids hang out at every event the school has just so they don't have to go home, 70+ % on free/reduced lunch - 2 considered homeless, majority have jobs year-round just to be able to have a vehicle to get back and forth, several have IEP's - Bet Cat-lick has none of those -

Hard for kids to totally focus on football when they have to worry about the necessities first.

Rural county kids don't have same training opportunities as privates - Know for a fact they used to pay for a group to come in and train their kids - Not a group here to even offer that -

It's not equal at all - Need to find an article few yrs ago by Carlton Flatt - coached Brentwood Academy for yrs and then started helping public school - he said he had no idea how different it was and that its not fair.

Those same trainers also go to Fulton, Central, Anderson County and I'm sure some others