South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

Grider probably was still real mad at that Reynolds man cause he wouldnt post pone that have in 2009 when it can't a flood offer at that Reynolds mans field and it was lightening real bad. I got my Murphy Fair book soaked that night and it made me real mad at that Reynolds man for not calling the game. He should have played it the next day. You think im joking but im not.

We got done at 2am that night.

That was a good one.

You know CGR had his Mustangs driving to take the lead VS Endsworth this year late in the game when a lightning delay stopped play.

He didn't feel like standing around all night for a non region game so he took his team home.

Maybe that's what you should have done since you lost anyway.

Did I mention he won a region title last night?

Lol. You're right. You guys are impressive and I hope you win state. Stay healthy. I'll pull for the wanna be BUCS! Lol

We will gladly take your "wanna be" PIRATE support! Quick question, on your last visit to a ER, was it your first priority to ask the nurse or doc where they recieved their high school diploma? Just asking?

South Pittsburg is one of the better public schools in the area right now as far as academics go. We have had our share of doctors, lawyers, accountants and such as well. I won't hold this statement against you, but enough of the classless comments against our coach.

Shout out to Admiral John Carroll Griffith

Graduated number 1 in his class at Annapolis...1970 SP Grad

We will gladly take your "wanna be" PIRATE support! Quick question, on your last visit to a ER, was it your first priority to ask the nurse or doc where they recieved their high school diploma? Just asking?

When he went...they did not take his obamacare.  He did not get treatment.  therefore, he is very easily agitated!

No...I just wanted to know if they stayed in a Holiday Inn Express the night before!?!

I'm just weird like that though...

Someone mentioned us chop blocking.... I will gladly show you on film where the chopping was. And my son had limited play in the game, and has to see the team Dr tomorrow and will see limited play this week.. but after we watch the film I'm gonna do some chopping of my own... so who wants to meet me for some film study.. I was hoping our 55 would just knock yalls 55s teeth out. Can't wait to see the drumming yall get in d2

Someone mentioned us chop blocking.... I will gladly show you on film where the chopping was. And my son had limited play in the game, and has to see the team Dr tomorrow and will see limited play this week.. but after we watch the film I'm gonna do some chopping of my own... so who wants to meet me for some film study.. I was hoping our 55 would just knock yalls 55s teeth out. Can't wait to see the drumming yall get in d2

Ill gladly watch film with you. I can't remember the exact play but it was early in the game. One of our backers was hit low and high at the same time. Intentional or not, I don't know, but it happened and it's not legal. The second half was not available for viewing so that may be the only time it happened. When the second half is available I'll watch and let you know if it happened again. Edited by BoydBucFan

sorry to hear that.  that is not what any of us want to see on the field.  could have very well been our #48 fate  as well.  easy for us to see opponents mistakes, but we fail to pay attention to our own.  i am so sorry for your son.  i will pray he is ok