South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

On that note...he could have cut left on a return inside the 10 to score but chose to run over our player that plays qb to intentionally cause injury. That's legal but uncalled for, just like the touchdown pass with a couple of minutes to go. Classless.

What kind of mess is this? Take off you sweater vest I mean your durn chicken vest. It is a durn contact sport. You circle fly fellars is almost as bad as the Jasperlites. You sweater vest frosts should have hired that lawyer from the Jasperlites. You think im joking but im not.

Just wait till you get to D2 big Boy! BA and Ensworth will score as many as they can. Thats just life!

Im cool with hard hitting football. I think we all enjoy it! After watching film I also saw some chop blocking. Some of that stuff just accidentally happens but sometimes that stuff is coached. I hope the later is not the case. I'm done with that.

Hope you guys win it all. Real impressed with your team and can't imagine someone in DI being better.

BTW...I'm not that big but I can be your boy. Let's just keep everything respectful.

On that note...he could have cut left on a return inside the 10 to score but chose to run over our player that plays qb to intentionally cause injury. That's legal but uncalled for, just like the touchdown pass with a couple of minutes to go. Classless.

So, we let yall tackle us so we don't score and you claim its to intentionally hurt someone?  Then we do score and its classless?

After the last score by the young Pirate it allowed the young Bucs to put together the best drive they had all night and scored on the last play of the game.

So, we let yall tackle us so we don't score and you claim its to intentionally hurt someone? Then we do score and its classless?

After the last score by the young Pirate it allowed the young Bucs to put together the best drive they had all night and scored on the last play of the game.

Did you misunderstand my post?

Since when did running over someone intentionally become classless? It's football!! Geez when I played anytime I ran the ball I was looking for someone to punish. Most players don't have the mentality they are going to cause a injury when they run over a player. Smh don't worry people with your mindset one day will be the reason Football is flag two hand touch

This is exactly why our game is getting ruined!

Since when did running over someone intentionally become classless? It's football!! Geez when I played anytime I ran the ball I was looking for someone to punish. Most players don't have the mentality they are going to cause a injury when they run over a player. Smh don't worry people with your mindset one day will be the reason Football is flag two hand touch

lol... not hardly. I'm far from that guy...maybe you didn't understand my post. Classless I said was the pass. Hard hitting is the best part of football.

He did it to cause injury? Come on now man. He just wanted to truck the kid I'm sure....the pass had less of a chance of scoring than the run. If you don't want someone to score stop it. Greenville won like 84-0 last night I think..........what's that called lol Edited by powerp