South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

I can comprehend reading just fine. Our success rate to run it on you was far more successful than passing. Holland hit under 50% of his passes last night. I understand you guys are upset because Boyd Buchanan should be a lot better this year than the product that has been put on the field, but he threw a 5-6 yard pass. He didn't go deep on you. I hope Boyd does great going forward, but there are obviously A LOT of issues on Moore Road with the football program right now.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Lol... I quess he should have just laid down like some others did last night....as far as the pass play SP had about 6 freshman in but picking on a previous top 10 2a school with a man match up on a 4 yd pass was a little over the top. I did think it was the best pass he threw all night.

On that note...he could have cut left on a return inside the 10 to score but chose to run over our player that plays qb to intentionally cause injury. That's legal but uncalled for, just like the touchdown pass with a couple of minutes to go. Classless.

Lol... I quess he should have just laid down like some others did last night....as far as the pass play SP had about 6 freshman in but picking on a previous top 10 2a school with a man match up on a 4 yd pass was a little over the top. I did think it was the best pass he threw all night. Our backup QB been hurt only played D Edited by team69

I can comprehend reading just fine. Our success rate to run it on you was far more successful than passing. Holland hit under 50% of his passes last night. I understand you guys are upset because Boyd Buchanan should be a lot better this year than the product that has been put on the field, but he threw a 5-6 yard pass. He didn't go deep on you. I hope Boyd does great going forward, but there are obviously A LOT of issues on Moore Road with the football program right now.

now do you understand what I was talking about earlier in the week. Ibdont need a mentor but the bucs need a pacifier

now do you understand what I was talking about earlier in the week. Ibdont need a mentor but the bucs need a pacifier

Lol

You seem to think winning by 40 is better than winning by 20. Last year the Bucs could have beaten SoPitt stupid. We went base and won easily. Even the Marion Co guys were wondering why our QB was sliding instead of running people over. BBF called you guys out for being classless and a player not trying to score...I didn't think what he said was to bad but out came the tears....(not sure if I agree, my kid is ill so I couldn't make it and had to listen on the radio.)

I'm old school and think if I can't stop you and you beat me by 50 then you're helping me motivate my kids for next time.

Quick story.....

A few years back SoPitt ran the hurry up in the swamp while up big with less than one min left.

The next year the Bucs came to SoPitt and ran the ball down your throats 4 yards at a time.

Bucs won by 21 and didn't punt the entire night. Emptied your place at the end of the 3rd.

Even went victory formation. Quote of the night was coach asking if we should go hurry up late.

End of the day a wins a win and a loss is a loss.

If you feel better because it's by a larger margin so be it.

And for the record...to my shame I once lead the city in unsportsmanlike penalties as a kid. Even tried to hurt people on the field. Generally a bad guy. As a result I spend a lot of time talking to my kids about being a better person than I was. We should always operate with honor and integrity because that's how a real man behaves.

But really just because I expect my kids to operate with class doesn't mean I should expect you too.

As you were

Edited by orangeslice13

Another unrelated funnyish story involving class.

While coaching at the middle school level we had a kid on the other team (OLB) that was blowing up everything we did. I grab the backup fullback and said "go punch #40 in the mouth" as I started to shove him into the game I caught myself and pulled him back to me. I then said " what I meant was go block #40 as hard as you can within the rules and stop at the whistle".

Lol

We are dealing with kids and they will act the way their leaders do.

Lol

You seem to think winning by 40 is better than winning by 20. Last year the Bucs could have beaten SoPitt stupid. We went base and won easily. Even the Marion Co guys were wondering why our QB was sliding instead of running people over. BBF called you guys out for being classless and a player not trying to score...I didn't think what he said was to bad but out came the tears....(not sure if I agree, my kid is ill so I couldn't make it and had to listen on the radio.)

I'm old school and think if I can't stop you and you beat me by 50 then you're helping me motivate my kids for next time.

Quick story.....

A few years back SoPitt ran the hurry up in the swamp while up big with less than one min left.

The next year the Bucs came to SoPitt and ran the ball down your throats 4 yards at a time.

Bucs won by 21 and didn't punt the entire night. Emptied your place at the end of the 3rd.

Even went victory formation. Quote of the night was coach asking if we should go hurry up late.

End of the day a wins a win and a loss is a loss.

If you feel better because it's by a larger margin so be it.

And for the record...to my shame I once lead the city in unsportsmanlike penalties as a kid. Even tried to hurt people on the field. Generally a bad guy. As a result I spend a lot of time talking to my kids about being a better person than I was. We should always operate with honor and integrity because that's how a real man behaves.

But really just because I expect my kids to operate with class doesn't mean I should expect you too.

As you were

I apologize for our team beating your team stupid! It must of carried over up in the stands