South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

lol...I've been crying about it all year. I'm not sure it's quit more so than never really really starting!?! Lol. It's definitely a head scratcher for me. Chemistry matters and I think our recipe is soured.

Good luck in playoffs stay healthy.

There is no doubt Boyd has the players. The pieces are there you just need someone to put them together!

Boyd passes the eye test. They have good size. 6 is a good looking back for them. I thought their game plan the whole night was to stop McQueen and when that happened Pryor started doing his thing and had a great game back. Yes, while Boyd's offense was very rough I was proud of our defense. We play fast side to side and have got a ton better between the tackles since last year. Still a lot of work to do but if this team is not playing on Black Friday in Beene Stadium I will be shocked. Also, we still have not saw Lightning run full speed yet. He just plays with people lol The addition of Cade back for playoffs will look nice. Great to be a Pirate!

Boyd passes the eye test. They have good size. 6 is a good looking back for them. I thought their game plan the whole night was to stop McQueen and when that happened Pryor started doing his thing and had a great game back. Yes, while Boyd's offense was very rough I was proud of our defense. We play fast side to side and have got a ton better between the tackles since last year. Still a lot of work to do but if this team is not playing on Black Friday in Beene Stadium I will be shocked. Also, we still have not saw Lightning run full speed yet. He just plays with people lol The addition of Cade back for playoffs will look nice. Great to be a Pirate!

I'm going to make a comment on the McQueen kid that most probably won't like. Although he is a game changer I noticed on one of his returns that he is looking back at one of the guys who is trying to chase him down. A different ref could actually interpret that as an unsportsmanlike or taunting. That's just my take on it. On the return he had that he fumbled he was kinda toying with the defenders and it cost him the ball. No doubt that this kid is a very good athlete and kids will be kids but I would hate to lose a game on a penalty or a turnover like that. Just use your talent and get to the endzone.

I'm going to make a comment on the McQueen kid that most probably won't like. Although he is a game changer I noticed on one of his returns that he is looking back at one of the guys who is trying to chase him down. A different ref could actually interpret that as an unsportsmanlike or taunting. That's just my take on it. On the return he had that he fumbled he was kinda toying with the defenders and it cost him the ball. No doubt that this kid is a very good athlete and kids will be kids but I would hate to lose a game on a penalty or a turnover like that. Just use your talent and get to the endzone.

you are probably right and he will be talked to but would have been nice to see him do that to you. And you know I'm not joking

LOPAO, rarely does any player break lose and not turn and look over his shoulder. No taunt, no fowl. You Jasper fellers jest happy yous didn't have to attempt to catch Lightening.