South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

lol...I've been crying about it all year. I'm not sure it's quit more so than never really really starting!?! Lol. It's definitely a head scratcher for me. Chemistry matters and I think our recipe is soured.

Good luck in playoffs stay healthy.

You boys miss your coaches. I didn't see the same competitive spirit and fire from past Boyd teams. I thought we would win by 3 touchdowns, but putting 50 plus on Boyd? I'm trying to think back through the years. I don't know if we have ever put 50 plus points on you.

They had a lot of players playing last night that I remember from last season, but man oh man did they look different. You were right friend. They are in trouble.

The chemistry part is so important. I watched last years team grow together for 3 years before going through regular season undefeated last year. They genuinely liked each other and there was not a selfish bone in any of them. They always had each other's back. New coaches or not, without the chemistry, removal of selfishness, and senior leadership you have a formula for disaster.

The chemistry part is so important. I watched last years team grow together for 3 years before going through regular season undefeated last year. They genuinely liked each other and there was not a selfish bone in any of them. They always had each other's back. New coaches or not, without the chemistry, removal of selfishness, and senior leadership you have a formula for disaster.

You hit the nail on the head! We lack them all...I'm glad someone else said it first. I was beginning to sound like a broken record.

You boys miss your coaches. I didn't see the same competitive spirit and fire from past Boyd teams. I thought we would win by 3 touchdowns, but putting 50 plus on Boyd? I'm trying to think back through the years. I don't know if we have ever put 50 plus points on you.

Yep it was ugly. #1 on sideline didn't help. I pray we stay healthy the rest of the way.

I said this exact thing(in different words)in my earliest post and a Boyd fan called me out and said I haven't seen them play.WELL I DONT HAVE TO.The endings of their games have told me enough and this one puts the candle on the cake.Boyd is not very good and SP is REAL good.Don't take a rocket scientist to see this.Great Win Pirates.

So basically you guessed and got it right? A dead clock is right twice a day... :) Edited by reaction

Wonder who gets Vics balls and brings them back to him? does he re-use them...some of them balls may end up way down there at Ronnies Red Eye. or worse yet could hit peg leg in that durn plane he flies around in

I been thinking that man that keeps Grider's ball dry should also keep Grider's powder dry so he don't shoot any blanks.