South Pittsburg vs Boyd Bucks (Grider against that Cardwell man)

Roy Dillard

Could be another moving up to the Pitt next year. Of course he'd be in the Academy but big brother has been talking to him about the Academy's winning ways!

Old Pirate warned them kinfolkes round the jailhouse that the worm would turn quickly. Theys a HEEP of confused folkes in Jasper. Ole Lying Lips & PP68 should jest come on down and get a seat for them youngons cause "It's Coming"

Old Pirate warned them kinfolkes round the jailhouse that the worm would turn quickly. Theys a HEEP of confused folkes in Jasper. Ole Lying Lips & PP68 should jest come on down and get a seat for them youngons cause "It's Coming"

I was actually there for both middle school games this year. Good group of kids on both sides. I will save you a seat for the little league championship games this Saturday if you really want to see "What's coming".

I was actually there for both middle school games this year. Good group of kids on both sides. I will save you a seat for the little league championship games this Saturday if you really want to see "What's coming".

LOPAO, you fellers still got them little Pirates learning your little braves how to play? Warning, The Worm Will Turn when the time is right! You Jasper fellers gots to learn studding. Yep, It's Coming, jest like Old Pirate warned you fellers about the SOS. Work with a feller that gots nephew @ McCallie and the SOS is stinking that place up too with his dislike for the N word. LOPAO, them Circle Fly City Fellers most likely deserve it thou.....Zzzzzzzzz

Little league? Come on... A lot will change before they get to school ball.

It very well could but there are some names on these teams that some sp fans will remember. Most usually find their way back down south but after talking to one of the dads who was an all state there, he had a very interesting story as to why kids are moving north. I'll just leave it at that.

Edited by PurplePower68

Barney I garuntee you that is the next sign of hope for the jailhouse folkes. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you need to quit spending too much time on here. You need to be at the Red Eye with your tip bucket singing karaoke to raise money for Grider some more bullets. He shot a lot of them Friday night and I'm afraid he's gonna run out in the playoffs. If he runs out he may have to shoot your fudge rounds out of it.

LOPAO, you fellers still got them little Pirates learning your little braves how to play? Warning, The Worm Will Turn when the time is right! You Jasper fellers gots to learn studding. Yep, It's Coming, jest like Old Pirate warned you fellers about the SOS. Work with a feller that gots nephew @ McCallie and the SOS is stinking that place up too with his dislike for the N word. LOPAO, them Circle Fly City Fellers most likely deserve it thou.....Zzzzzzzzz

I'm just inviting you and Roy to the games Saturday to watch the little fellers. Sp has a team playing in it. We can talk about Coach Ross and even look at Roy's book. Roy's pole was real hard when the season started but we now know who the best teams are so his pole isn't too hard. Maybe we can talk about next year's team and make his pole hard again. You think im jokin but I'm not.

It very well could but there are some names on these teams that some sp fans will remember. Most usually find their way back down south but after talking to one of the dads who was an all state there, he had a very interesting story as to why kids are moving north. I'll just leave it at that.

Go ahead and tell it. We have probably already heard it, but go ahead and tell us.

I'm just inviting you and Roy to the games Saturday to watch the little fellers. Sp has a team playing in it. We can talk about Coach Ross and even look at Roy's book. Roy's pole was real hard when the season started but we now know who the best teams are so his pole isn't too hard. Maybe we can talk about next year's team and make his pole hard again. You think im jokin but I'm not.

If you want to do something to make those things happen that's up to you.