Harriman at Greenback

orngnblk

I'm seriously glad you didn't take offense. Kingston is down but I know for a fact it doesn't matter if you go 1-9 as long as that one win came against your rival. I think you all have a tough out with cloudland but you guys are talented enough to make it to the 3rd/4th round. I'm not saying it will happen but you all are good enough to make it happen. I probably came off as a jerk but I pull for Harriman in 99% of their games. There hasn't been a game this year that I hoped you all would lose.

We appreciate it and we sure would like to make noise and a make semifinal or even a miracle championship run! That's what you play for!!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously glad you didn't take offense. Kingston is down but I know for a fact it doesn't matter if you go 1-9 as long as that one win came against your rival. I think you all have a tough out with cloudland but you guys are talented enough to make it to the 3rd/4th round. I'm not saying it will happen but you all are good enough to make it happen. I probably came off as a jerk but I pull for Harriman in 99% of their games. There hasn't been a game this year that I hoped you all would lose.

Who is that 1% Rudy?

In all honesty I just want us to line up and play ball!No attitudes no show offs just go to work on Fri nights lime we are used to seeing for 31 years!We are a team that will get the calls if its close because of the way we have been the past year and a half.As I said we have a couple EVERY GAME that gets those silly penalties and THEY ARE BEING addressed.If they don't clean up their act then we will continue to be flagged.Let's just get over it cause like crow said some will just do what they want to do if it hurts the team its like they just don't care.I for one am tired of talking about it.I trust out coaches to get it "workable" if that's a word.We need to just keep winning and keep improving the hard part is just about here.This is a very physical team as GHS said and I do think that draws a little more attention. Let me assure you all one thing-if it means we get penalized for knocking the dog crap out of someone give me a penalty, if is for running your mouth put them on the bench just like last night!I am ready for a Fri night beat down Fri.Other than Coalfield,Harriman is my least favorite team.Get em boys!

A phrase that legendary coach Jimmy Johnson has is PA + E = P...which means A Positive Attitude plus Effort equals Performance...

Hairyman is going to have a lot of trouble. GB may give up a big play or two but I see another 4td win for the Cherokees.

I can see this happening.GB is known to give up a big play to a passing team.We gave one up to Midway,Coalfield and Oneida.If we play to our potential I see the same outcome as you maj! Edited by orngnblk

Ok i yell more than anyone at the refs!!! That being said I have to agree it is our fault for our players activity on the field. Yes they are a a ery physical team and I love it. But we have to quit the stupid talking, trying to fight with the other teams. I know that the other teams are cheap shotting us and doing the same thing but we have the target on our backs not them by  the actions last year. I will say that 50 has really impressed me this year so far, how he has walked away from instagators, Well done young man. I know it is hard when you are getting pinched, hit cussed, and even spit on but they have to learn to get up go back to the huddle and whip their butts on the next play. I have seen 50 kill people and then offer them a hand up and them refues it. It makes them even more mad when you offer them help up then when we get flags and penelties. Trust me I know from experince. So please senoirs step up and lead by example and stop these plays before they start.