Mairvul goes down two Brad Lee Cowntee

STARSNBARS

lol. Red rebel it just hard for me to get off work since I'm on 2nd shift. But breaking news Compton will be at the Db/Sh game, then after that i will be at a game the first 2 rounds of the playoffs. Now since Bc already lost, i would like to see them drop their next 2 so hopefully i get to see a 2nd round match up with them an Maryville

Are you still at the Pinnacle?

Hearing that there is a good BBQ joint in Cleveland on the way to Bradley Central.  

What's the name of it again, RW87?  May have to stop and check it out Thursday.  

Stadium BBQ....Downtown Cleavelund and Delano....Me, momma, Mr. 200mph and his wife Sparky weal bee attendin' tha Delano (hiway 411 locashun)...Fare warnin' Delano cooks fer Thirsdee.... :hungry:

Stadium BBQ. SweetScience and I will be there. You can thank Foose. He recommended it to me. It's very good.

Stadium BBQ....Downtown Cleavelund and Delano....Me, momma, Mr. 200mph and his wife Sparky weal bee attendin' tha Delano (hiway 411 locashun)...Fare warnin' Delano cooks fer Thirsdee.... :hungry:

Thanks.  Paul and I will check it out on the way in, but we'll likely be there well before y'all are.  

lol. But thanks for bringing that back to my attention, i upset with a couple of u in rebels nation for standing me up. Since i haven't got a prediction wrong i want to pick Bc so bad over u guys, just can't talk myself into it right now. I need a couple days to sit on it.

Ha! You're not the first person we've upset. Sho won't be the last