Mairvul goes down two Brad Lee Cowntee

STARSNBARS

I THINK HURD IS IN THE DOG HOUSE AND WILL STAY THEIR FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON. BUTCH JONES WILL NEVER GET TENNESSEE OVER THE TOP UNTIL HE LEARNS HOW TO TREAT PEOPLE. TEE HIGGINS AND TEE MARTIN'S SON IS DOING THE RIGHT THING BY NOT RUINING THEIR CAREERS PLAYING FOR THAT COACH. ERRBODY HURT. I WONDER WHY OTHER PROGRAMS OF THIS MAGNITUDE HAVE THAT MANY PLAYERS OUT. IM A TENNESSEE FAN BUT NOT A BUTCH JONES FAN. HURD SHOULD'VE WENT TO OHIO STATE WHICH WAS HIGH ON HIS LIST TILL TENNESSEE STARTED MAKING PROMISES THEY COULDN'T KEEP. GLAD HIGGINS DIDN'T TAKE THE BAIT AND RODGERS PROBABLY TOLD THEM TO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT.

#LOP

Questions.....how does Butch treat people or players that is not good? How does Butch and staff take responsibility for all the injuries, especially considering most have happened in games and not at practice? Remember Florida two years ago? Wiped out their season because of injuries to key players. Injuries were not a major issue the last two seasons when Butch was the coach. Just a note....Tennessee just played an incredible 4 game stretch and lost to a team that has had the top recruiting classes in 8 of the last 10 years. Tennessee did not recruit Rodgers very hard and Tee will likely be at a JC in a couple of years. Hurd at Ohio State would have never worked out because they run a zone read just like UT. He is an I back and a heck of one at that. Vandy won yesterday so why don't you and all your band wagon buddies head to Nashville, or put your Crimson on and move to Bammer. I remember so well the Dooley-Kiffin-Fulmer in his last few years- eras and I like where Butch has my Vols.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like Bradley QB is done for the year, my guess anyway. Hate to hear that.

Hate injuries for any team or any young man....Lord knows we have had our share this year too....Hope to see Mr. Copeland on the field Thursday night....

+1

Well according to our local newspaper today, Copeland is likely out for 2 weeks at least. Shoulder injury to his throwing arm.

I know everyone is looking forward to watching him play, but I doubt he does. Bearnation will pray and hope for a miracle, no doubt.

If Copeland can't go his back up is a sophomore, Dylan Standifer. A really good player who has played in spots at QB this year till last week when he had to step in. But he has filled in for Nick Howell as receiver and punter while he was out inured. Howell got dinged up again, so we shall see if he handles the punting chores as well as QB chores this week. And in case the Maryville fans remember the Standifer name, it was his big brother Brett who led the Bears up there for the playoff game that scared you guys to death at halftime.

And for dinner, you won't go wrong at Stadium BBQ, or the Chef. But if you pass up both of those the baseball team sets up the Left Field BBQ at the Baseball field beside the football field as well.

Edited by alt1958

Questions.....how does Butch treat people or players that is not good? How does Butch and staff take responsibility for all the injuries, especially considering most have happened in games and not at practice? Remember Florida two years ago? Wiped out their season because of injuries to key players. Injuries were not a major issue the last two seasons when Butch was the coach. Just a note....Tennessee just played an incredible 4 game stretch and lost to a team that has had the top recruiting classes in 8 of the last 10 years. Tennessee did not recruit Rodgers very hard and Tee will likely be at a JC in a couple of years. Hurd at Ohio State would have never worked out because they run a zone read just like UT. He is an I back and a heck of one at that. Vandy won yesterday so why don't you and all your band wagon buddies head to Nashville, or put your Crimson on and move to Bammer. I remember so well the Dooley-Kiffin-Fulmer in his last few years- eras and I like where Butch has my Vols.

Nobody will outwork him.

Well according to our local newspaper today, Copeland is likely out for 2 weeks at least. Shoulder injury to his throwing arm.

I know everyone is looking forward to watching him play, but I doubt he does. Bearnation will pray and hope for a miracle, no doubt.

If Copeland can't go his back up is a sophomore, Dylan Standifer. A really good player who has played in spots at QB this year till last week when he had to step in. But he has filled in for Nick Howell as receiver and punter while he was out inured. Howell got dinged up again, so we shall see if he handles the punting chores as well as QB chores this week. And in case the Maryville fans remember the Standifer name, it was his big brother Brett who led the Bears up there for the playoff game that scared you guys to death at halftime.

And for dinner, you won't go wrong at Stadium BBQ, or the Chef. But if you pass up both of those the baseball team sets up the Left Field BBQ at the Baseball field beside the football field as well.

alt1958......Mairvul bettur come reddy two play....BC steal iz vurry emproved on D and thay haiv cood steal haiv beet HVA evun wifout Copeland....So eye'm eggspectin' a tuff slobburnockher ethur way... :popcorneater:

http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/hawks-upset-no-4-bears-copeland-injured,44707

Edited by STARSNBARS

If the QB isn't playing I see this 42-7 Maryville. If he was playing I see this 42-14 Maryville. This is the part of the season Maryville starts to come together. Been a  lot of injuries for the Rebels this year and most are coming back just in time.  Those injuries also have helped create a lot of depth which will be beneficial in the playoffs.

Edited by BarneySox2007

AND WE ARE BOTH ENTITLED TO OUR OPINION.

#LOP