Mairvul goes down two Brad Lee Cowntee

STARSNBARS

Hey hey. What's this Nick and Js Cafe they talking about on the pregame show. Stars? RW? Anybody. Rated number one out of 1100 places by trip advisor. Just caught the last part of it. This is serious business.

ab eye ain't nevur heered ov 'em....Thay must haiv give 'em sum free food fer a menshun onn tha broadcaist... :popcorneater:

My thawts onn tha tripp two tha Bare Den.....

1. rw87 wuz vurry nurvuss becaws she wuzn't thair inn time two greet tha playurs oft tha bus...Hit wuz hard two git momma goin' aftur we sett down att tha Delano Stadeeum BBQ (Best BBQ eye haiv ben two inn a long time and thair XXXXXXXXL fride pies wur necks levull)..... :hungry:

b. Mr. 200mph and hiz littull wife "Sparky" maid rw87 ride inn tha rumbull seet ov Nellie Belle

3. Furst tripp two tha Bare Den....Nice place (eggsept one ov tha Mairvul fans gott hiz tarrs slashed)

d. Mr. Cobb iz gettin' baick two fullur spead

5. Tha onleest thaing eye saw "chippy-er" than rw87's cookees wuz a few ov tha Bare playurs

eff. Showt out two Mairvul's D-line.....vurry goodur gaim all tha way arownd

gee. # 27 inn red and blaick iz abowt az goodur az hit gits

8. Thiz Mairvul frashman klass mite bee one ov tha best eye've seed...#41, all our frashman LB's #43, #36, and #40 played well....And ole #25 izz gonna bee speshull two....Meen ole Chattanoogie Baylur wuz upp thair tryin' two git sum ov tham two try thair garbige servuss aftur tha gaim tho.... :x

eye. Eye rilly injoyed tha Bare PA fellur....Momma sed it wuz like lissunin' two Dee-Lie-Luh (a nice raydio voyce and he jist haid a convro wif ewe tha hole gaim) Eye'm jist glaid we keaped tha Bares out ov tha Den and inn Hiburrnashun most ov tha gaim tho

10. Haipy Birfday two Mrs. sx... :thumb:

pee. ess.....Ole Gordy (my weathur perdictin' cockroach) wuz mostlee rite we onlee gott slightlee damp....butt nuthin' major......Gordy > Nashunal Weathur Survuss imo.... :popcorneater:

(littull fellur iz sleapin' inn this mornin' aftur a long weathur perdictin' day yisterdee)....

cockroach_000006657209XSmal.jpg

Edited by STARSNBARS

I was proud of the defense in the first half. Seemed like they just gave up in the second half though. I hated the offensive play calling however. It was like watching UT-Bama

I'd say your defense was flat out tired in the 2nd half.It was a lot like the TN-bama game because of injuries and going against a fine team .Your QB is young and your coach tried to keep him away from mistakes that he won't make with experience nearly as much

Can't add much to stars' breakdown of the game. BC has a good team and nice place to play. Shout out to the baseball guys as that field looked good too. I do offer a suggestion to their issue with the defense being so undersized. Might try a couple of those monster OL on the DL. They seem to have the right attitude and appeared to lead the team in tackles last night. Refs appeared to be in over their heads-IMO. Good luck to the bears the rest of the way.

I do offer a suggestion to their issue with the defense being so undersized. Might try a couple of those monster OL on the DL. They seem to have the right attitude and appeared to lead the team in tackles last night. 

sx if'un yore tawlkin' abowt thait big ole #71....Eye'm STARSNBARS and eye uhhpproove yore commint.... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Watched the game in the boro streaming tonight. Maryville looked like Maryville, but came unravelled at times. While they looked good, I don't' think" (keyword think) they look as strong as they were last year Hard to tell. I know we will likely get our shot... I am certain that Oakland will most likely as well... As much as I hate to say it that will be the best Rutherford county team we have this year. Don't get me wrong we still have a punchers chance... but they sure are good Congrats to Rebel friends on the win.

Good post.Exactly what I thought the first time I watched Maryville this year.I said if GQ can take them back to the title game he is the best coach in the country.That's the thing with the Maryville program.There are many teams that thought the same thing before they played the Rebels but ended up looking like Stars weather bug after the games