Trousdale co has fired coach Barker effective immediately

KBD

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you that Satterfield man should have got that Woodmore man to coach last time anyways. You Trousdale people make sure whoever that Satterfield man gets fills out his survey. I vote snowballs and that seven man for coaches. Snowballs makes those boys lift weights and chase chickens to get real fast. He will also fill out Murphys survey. You think im joking but im not.

roy you must be joking because you are. 

i aint got time for that mess and coach clint aint gonna hire someone with my criminal record  skill set. besides i already get to wear spacesuits at my work and use power tools on people. if they made me a coach and i tried to wear a space suit and use power tools on those boys they would be making a "snoball done got fired thread" and it would be about me getting fired i garuntee.

and i saw that guru man at a memorial service the other day, that son of a biscuit didn't even say hello to me can you believe that? he won't never get a real survey from me i will send him a made up one that has everyone listed at 5'5" 137 lbs i garuntee.

if coach clint is serious about hiring me and seven he's gonna have to give us a contract like that grider man has in south pittsburgh cause i heard that grider man hasn't payed for gas since 1993. you think i'm joking but I'm not.

Edited by snoball5278
  • Upvote 1

roy you must be joking because you are.

i aint got time for that mess and coach clint aint gonna hire someone with my criminal record skill set. besides i already get to wear spacesuits at my work and use power tools on people. if they made me a coach and i tried to wear a space suit and use power tools on those boys they would be making a "snoball done got fired thread" and it would be about me getting fired i garuntee.

and i saw that guru man at a memorial service the other day, that son of a biscuit didn't even say hello to me can you believe that? he won't never get a real survey from me i will send him a made up one that has everyone listed at 5'5" 137 lbs i garuntee.

if coach clint is serious about hiring me and seven he's gonna have to give us a contract like that grider man has in south pittsburgh cause i heard that grider man hasn't payed for gas since 1993. you think i'm joking but I'm not.

Snowballs what kind of mess is this? Are you an astronaut? You should fly to the moon with Pegleg in his plane. That Satterfield man should make you the durn coach and seven man the assistant. If Grider has been stealing gas since 1993 that butter Burnett man would have busted him by now. You think im joking but im not.

he had access because he drove the bus for football games and scrimmages. That's why he had access. Cameras are stationed at the pump so there is physical evidence of anyone who tries it

So the coach knows this, but he knowingly is on camera stealing gas? This doesn't add up to me. It would take a complete crazy person to take it knowing cameras were on you.

Snowballs what kind of mess is this? Are you an astronaut? You should fly to the moon with Pegleg in his plane. That Satterfield man should make you the durn coach and seven man the assistant. If Grider has been stealing gas since 1993 that butter Burnett man would have busted him by now. You think im joking but im not.

roy seven don't play second fiddle to no man woman or snowball I garuntee.

we would have to be co-headcoahes or id have to at least tell him we are.

astroknot? What kind of mess is that? I've never made it to cloud ten much less the moon.

and that Burnett man told me that that grider man doesn't have to pay for gas, fudge rounds or even utilities as long as he's in south pittsburgh I garuntee. i heard he's got a contract so good he doesn't even have to pay attention at school. you think I'm joking but I'm not.

roy seven don't play second fiddle to no man woman or snowball I garuntee.

we would have to be co-headcoahes or id have to at least tell him we are.

astroknot? What kind of mess is that? I've never made it to cloud ten much less the moon.

and that Burnett man told me that that grider man doesn't have to pay for gas, fudge rounds or even utilities as long as he's in south pittsburgh I garuntee. i heard he's got a contract so good he doesn't even have to pay attention at school. you think I'm joking but I'm not.

Snowballs I garuntee you Grider better be paying for his durn gas. That man at Foodland dont give durn fudge rounds away either. He hardly ever runs a durn special on them. Im gonna tell my buddy Murphy to talk to that Satterfield man about making you and seven co coaches. You think im joking but im not.

Must've consulted with Blackman boosters.

Funny,,, but criminal charges were never brought at Blackman nor will they be,  Difference here is they were given gift cards through moneys raised by the boosters for the program. No one stole anything. Until the county comes out and says they gave him permission to get the gas then not even the same thing.