OAK RIDGE vs WEBB

WillieTheWildcat

And for the record, that helmet change he made looked 100 times better..People get on here and talk about tradition, heck the helmet in the 60s was different than it was in the 70s.. And some people think that tradition began in 1988 when Joe Gaddis got here.. That is just not the case

Uh oh you did it now lol. Don't get my buddy SS riled up.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for the record, that helmet change he made looked 100 times better..People get on here and talk about tradition, heck the helmet in the 60s was different than it was in the 70s.. And some people think that tradition began in 1988 when Joe Gaddis got here.. That is just not the case

opinions are like, well you know.  We can agree to disagree on that.  I like the one we have now. 

No wonder OR turned down a game next year with Alcoa. Ha!

Webb?......Really?LOL!

Did we? Ouch. If so I don't like that. I wish we would play Alcoa. Heck, even if we lost which easily could happen it pays off in the long run. That's disappointing if true and frankly makes us look bad, but hey I don't call the shots. Edited by SweetScience

Did we? Ouch. If so I don't like that. I wish we would play Alcoa. Heck, even if we lost which easily could happen it pays off in the long run. That's disappointing if true and frankly makes us look bad, but hey I don't call the shots.

No wonder OR turned down a game next year with Alcoa. Ha!

Webb?......Really?LOL!

Rankin dodges everybody!  c'mon kettle.  

SS, we declined to play Fulton last year in favor of Webb, look what that got us, ha ha.  

Rankin dodges everybody!  c'mon kettle.  

SS, we declined to play Fulton last year in favor of Webb, look what that got us, ha ha.  

Why are we dodging tough opponents? I don't get it. If you wanna aspire to be great you need to play other great teams. I don't get that attitude. So what if you lose? Alcoa is a well known powerhouse in this state, regardless of classification. I just don't get that mindset.