Next Head Coach at Trousdale County?

yjacket

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, hold your horses. Dr. Satterfield is actually out of the country the first part of the week. He flew to Canada yesterday for a Educational Convention. I highly doubt serious interviews have been conducted. He may have it down to 3 or 4 or 5 but nobody knows for sure. Talking with a candidate last night, he was told by the Dr. that we would hear from him when he gets back later this week. So I'd take the over and expect something closer to Christmas. At the earliest, the first part of next week. 

That's same thing I have been hearing it would be announce before Xmas but it is down to 3 candidates don't know if he has had the interviews or not just that it's down to 3 but Coach Clint is keeping it close to the vest this time unlike last time when candidates were listed in newspaper

That's same thing I have been hearing it would be announce before Xmas but it is down to 3 candidates don't know if he has had the interviews or not just that it's down to 3 but Coach Clint is keeping it close to the vest this time unlike last time when candidates were listed in newspaper

Christmas!

Swenson would be a good fit. Trousdale would like his WingT and Single Wing offense.

I thought you claimed to know something about high school football.Nobody but Huntingdon going to hire somebody that runs three plays.Huntingdon has had talent the last five years and has nothing to show for it.

Guys, hold your horses. Dr. Satterfield is actually out of the country the first part of the week. He flew to Canada yesterday for a Educational Convention. I highly doubt serious interviews have been conducted. He may have it down to 3 or 4 or 5 but nobody knows for sure. Talking with a candidate last night, he was told by the Dr. that we would hear from him when he gets back later this week. So I'd take the over and expect something closer to Christmas. At the earliest, the first part of next week.

Don't know that TC will know tonight but I do believe the word will start to travel over the next few days. Like one poster on here already said I hear it is a "done deal"

And like yall are saying.....................That is the word going around.  Maybe-Maybe Not!!  

I know for a fact that one of the candidates was told he would be in contact with him when he gets back from out of the country at end of the week.  I am tired of all these "it is down to 3"  it's down to 2", etc. etc. etc.  Wade Comer may be the next one.  Hundington guy may be as well.  Rang, Dobbs, Rice, Smith,and  Mickey and The Duke.  Maybe it is Mr. Georgia Tech, maybe it is not.  Maybe it is Les Miles, Brandon Eden, Davy Cothron, Maybe it is Mr. Scotts Hill.  Maybe it is The Butler.  It was he who killed in the movie Clue, correct.  Maybe it is PJ Fleck.  Maybe it is Maybe there is a purple tie to be worn at the announcement.  Maybe it is a polo.  Maybe it is a jump suit from the mid-90s Memphis days.  Maybe none of you, nor I have a clue.  All the crap you hear from a former TC player or current player is worthless info.  Waste of your time.  Clint Satterfield isn't having coffee with the former players or current players, or my cousin's girlfriend's daddy says.........

His lips are sealed.  Funny how people on here say it is down to 3,5,7,2,1,14,30, but can't give a single "Finalist" name, not one dang name.  Didn't Limp Bizkit say, "It's all about the he said-she  said Bull%^(&^?  Maybe it was!

All this.......He has to run his offense, or "This specific offense" or "Be his puppet" or "That Satterfield Man should leave this whatever Man.....crap-crap-crap, blah, blah, blah.  This coaching thread turned into an official offer to a TC player and his "Commitment" to a United States Service Academy, but he hasn't taken the ACT, nor has he been recommended by a congressman/woman, nor done anything but attend a game on three free tickets.  That has nothing to do with this thread.  

This isn't No Clue High.  Tonight, one guy knows his direction, and maybe one other (school principal), but a tonight or tomorrow announcement is highly unlikely.  Mr. Satterfield has a date, and I doubt he wants to inform the world of the new head football coach of his school while he's in another country.  It don't fit his style.

No one knows but coach Clint I don't think he has made a decision yet when he says he will do something by a certain date or time then it happens but people do talk and certain people know certain things your right it's not clue high it's a message board that is what happens people speculate on what they think will happen or what won't happen you don't have to click on the subject either