Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I have been sayin all along that Oneida can win this one by 14. If the D can slow down CF and sustain drives and score then I see it happening. If we let CF QB run wild then we may have our hands full. I believe it will be a 28-14 type game with a score late putting it away.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

It's the quiet before the storm that's headed your alls way.

RTL it's clear around the Reservation. Weather has been quiet nice. Friday looks extremely nice with a W in the forecast!

Edited by Fall101

My score may come right down to a game time decision.  If this had been the first of the year, I would have said Coalfield would win in all honesty, but the Indians have become a much better ball club since August.  Their steady improvement has been evident this year because they have beat several teams that they arguably might have fell too earlier in the year. (Harriman and Kings to name two)  I think the coaching staff has really done a great job in getting this group to buy in to their system.  They are going to be a tough nut to crack.

Kazamecca

I am trying to decide between attending the SHS/McMinnCent game or this one, so I shall seek help from the Coalfield folks. There was a young man I went to college with name of Doug Lowe in the late 60's early 70's. He was from Coalfield as I remember. Does he live in/near there any more? Is he likely to attend the game? We were friends and team-mates and I'd like to see him again. If he is likely to be at this game, I think I would try to find him. Otherwise I'll probably go to the game at Scott.

I am trying to decide between attending the SHS/McMinnCent game or this one, so I shall seek help from the Coalfield folks. There was a young man I went to college with name of Doug Lowe in the late 60's early 70's. He was from Coalfield as I remember. Does he live in/near there any more? Is he likely to attend the game? We were friends and team-mates and I'd like to see him again. If he is likely to be at this game, I think I would try to find him. Otherwise I'll probably go to the game at Scott.

You would see his brother but probably not him.