Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm lost Rudy?Explain this one.Are you referring to BFL?How do you know it was this one?I was emailed that It Was a Mck that was posing as a GB parent.You know something I don't??This may get interesting!

It was that same screen name that said Parker wasn't transferring to Grace when that rumor/possibility was floating around.

Not that it really matters to be honest. I thought it was tho and clicked on his name and found the post

Edited by RudyWasOffsides

I think this one is just too close to call truthfully.  I can see any one of several scenarios happening Friday.  Oneida could control the clock from start to finish and win this one by keeping Coalfield's offense off the field.  Coalfield could hit a few big plays and hold off the Indians by a score or two.  Oneida comes roaring out of the gate and has to weather a furious Coalfield rally that can go either way.  McKinney goes nuts with his arm and legs leaving the Oneida Defense bewildered (least likely to happen because Oneida will account for him on every play).  Defensive struggle for both teams with game mostly played between the 30's until one team makes a mistake.  Oneida keeps hammering away and wins it in the fourth.  This has the lead up to being a great game.

Kazaloopie

It was that same screen name that said Parker wasn't transferring to Grace when that rumor/possibility was floating around.

Not that it really matters to be honest. I thought it was tho and clicked on his name and found the post

i went back and read it also. i think you read the post wrong it was asked if the henry's were going with parker and coach triton said that the henry's had opportunitys to go other places but they were staying at coalfield. he never mentioned parker.

I think each teams first possession of the game will be vital (kinda sets the tone early) and whoever gets the first possession in the second half will be big too.  If the team is behind, that possession could make or break them.  My guess is both teams will be jacked for this one.

Kazatoro

i went back and read it also. i think you read the post wrong it was asked if the henry's were going with parker and coach triton said that the henry's had opportunitys to go other places but they were staying at coalfield. he never mentioned parker.

True, I guess him saying his son and nephew threw us off. Regardless, between the 2 posts, the only thing important is his health. I hope that he's doing well.

Yeah I still haven't recovered :roflol: Not much to say really. I think we're good enough to get a win, coalfield thinks the same thing. Personally I feel like everyone is gonna see a good one Friday night that is a turnover or stupid penalty from going either way. After watching several games, even 100% healthy, I do not think coalfield is 21 better as some have claimed. Even with everyone healthy I still think we could get a W. Also heard Lowe is expected to play Friday so we'll see, I personally hope he does IF he's ready.

One time my kids came home from school upset over a kid who hurt their feelings.  I told them that back in my day we didn't wear pink shirts to raise bully awareness.   I'm teaching them to learn to deal with it now or they are gonna stay upset an aweful lot lol.  I'm gonna go with the injuns in this one cause for one, its at the reservation and 2, they just have the momentum right now.  Lambert has gotten those boys where they need to be.  As for the most improved team in 1A,  I'd say cloudland should get that reward.  We lost 45-0 to HV in week 2 but I'm not so sure they could beat us right now. 

Yeah I still haven't recovered :roflol: Not much to say really. I think we're good enough to get a win, coalfield thinks the same thing. Personally I feel like everyone is gonna see a good one Friday night that is a turnover or stupid penalty from going either way. After watching several games, even 100% healthy, I do not think coalfield is 21 better as some have claimed. Even with everyone healthy I still think we could get a W. Also heard Lowe is expected to play Friday so we'll see, I personally hope he does IF he's ready.

The last I had heard was Lowe was expected back in the 2nd round of the playoffs. I would be very surprised to see him play on Friday.

What do you think the spread is on this game?  My buddy and I want to do a little side wager and I really not sure on the points.  He won't give Coalfield by 7 points, which leads me to think this thing is going to be decided by a FG or even an extra point.  I think we cover if he gives me the 7 points.  Just sayin'......!

Kaza Khan

What do you think the spread is on this game? My buddy and I want to do a little side wager and I really not sure on the points. He won't give Coalfield by 7 points, which leads me to think this thing is going to be decided by a FG or even an extra point. I think we cover if he gives me the 7 points. Just sayin'......!

Kaza Khan

7 is where I'm at kazzy!