Week 11: Coalfield @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

You posted on a thread this year acting like Parkers dad. Now you're acting like Jared. Many people don't like Ted but even the biggest CF haters are pulling for Jareds recovery. At the end of the day, this is only a game and regardless of who you really are, we're all on the same team against cancer and pulling for Jared. GOD bless Jared and his family

Amen!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Fellers please remember 2 families of former Oneida football players in your prayers! One graduated in 2012 and the other 2013. They had a terrible wreck in NC and one is done gone on and the other is beat up pretty bad!

Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101

Just received news that he was going to be alright just beat up pretty bad. Both families still need prayers especially the family that lost their son.

Edited by Fall101

You posted on a thread this year acting like Parkers dad. Now you're acting like Jared. Many people don't like Ted but even the biggest CF haters are pulling for Jareds recovery. At the end of the day, this is only a game and regardless of who you really are, we're all on the same team against cancer and pulling for Jared. GOD bless Jared and his family

I'm lost Rudy?Explain this one.Are you referring to BFL?How do you know it was this one?I was emailed that It Was a Mck that was posing as a GB parent.You know something I don't??This may get interesting!

I think ole KING bullied him off the boards the other night :o

Yeah I still haven't recovered :roflol: Not much to say really. I think we're good enough to get a win, coalfield thinks the same thing. Personally I feel like everyone is gonna see a good one Friday night that is a turnover or stupid penalty from going either way. After watching several games, even 100% healthy, I do not think coalfield is 21 better as some have claimed. Even with everyone healthy I still think we could get a W. Also heard Lowe is expected to play Friday so we'll see, I personally hope he does IF he's ready.

Yeah I still haven't recovered :roflol: Not much to say really. I think we're good enough to get a win, coalfield thinks the same thing. Personally I feel like everyone is gonna see a good one Friday night that is a turnover or stupid penalty from going either way. After watching several games, even 100% healthy, I do not think coalfield is 21 better as some have claimed. Even with everyone healthy I still think we could get a W. Also heard Lowe is expected to play Friday so we'll see, I personally hope he does IF he's ready.

:roflolk:

I don't blame you for wanting Lowe healthy, I'd rather win/lose with best players on the field