A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no doubt GCA can move the ball on A-E. Forget about them beating Fulton because the Falcons were pretty roughed up at that time they played and most of the teams on their schedule might have had a chance at them that night. Promise you that wouldn't have happened if Fulton were healthy. Now back to this game. I see a shootout offensively on both sides and will be a good game to watch. Last year there was no reason at all GCA should of lost that game but getting that touchdown called back with around two minutes to go really hurt. I still think GCA could of won but to much time was wasted running back and forth to the sidelines to get plays from the coaching staff and that is one of the reasons I personally wish they would use signals. Sorry coach but that is where we differ but I still enjoy your play calling and your belief in your kids to take chances others won't. 

Disagree Barney....I too was at last year's game and AE got messed over way more than GCA did...I'd say they were the better team last year by at least 2 or 3 scores....More than that this year

I think GCA wins this game. I know everyone from Hampton on the AE bandwagon. Watched the game on film last year and just didn't see a great team. A good team yes. Grace was not very good last year and game was close. BOTH teams better this year so game will still be close. Taking GC by 7

not the same team as last year.