A-E visits GCA for the game of the year.

BarneySox2007

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be mistaken, but I believe they caught Fulton while they were dealing with some injuries.  That doesn't take anything away from any win against Fulton, though.

You my friend is INCORRECT!!!!!  I hate that most of the state of Tennessee is saying AE only beat Fulton because a FEW OF THEIR PLAYERS were hurt.  I put it this way, go back and watch the film.  Fulton's big 3 played in that game with that said, AE got the DUB(that means WIN for you old heads lol) 

Now to the game Friday:  AE's defense is what's going to get the win this year.  They've been doing a heckuva job of getting to the ball and WRAPPING UP.  Last year, they didn't do a good job of wrapping up they were more trying to go for the kill shot.  This year, they're wrapping up and laying the wood.  So with that said, AE in a close one but could get UGLY if Grace lets AE get outside.  Especially on turf. 

Speed kills! 

Just checked out some stats on Austin East.They have at least 8 guys who run a 40 in the mid 4's. The fastest at a 4.3 and the slowest one at a 4.7. The rest are 4.5's and 4.6's. The team to beat them better have one heck of a defense.One of them boys slips through then it's a sure score.

All of our mid 4's have to play line ! Only fast guys in skill dept ! Just saying !

You my friend is INCORRECT!!!!!  I hate that most of the state of Tennessee is saying AE only beat Fulton because a FEW OF THEIR PLAYERS were hurt.  I put it this way, go back and watch the film.  Fulton's big 3 played in that game with that said, AE got the DUB(that means WIN for you old heads lol) 

Now to the game Friday:  AE's defense is what's going to get the win this year.  They've been doing a heckuva job of getting to the ball and WRAPPING UP.  Last year, they didn't do a good job of wrapping up they were more trying to go for the kill shot.  This year, they're wrapping up and laying the wood.  So with that said, AE in a close one but could get UGLY if Grace lets AE get outside.  Especially on turf. 

Speed kills!

U don't have to sell AE to anyone...everyone knows what they're facing.

Beating Fulton and holding them to a low score is impressive and says enough

I'm hearing we may be using some new plays from on the Road Runners they've never seen before.2elcv2q.jpg

Majority of AE players are on the track team as well. AE's track team finished in the Top 5 at State last year. There's a little t of fast players on the team.

You all can bust out Alabama's play book just know AE's defense will be swarming to the ball like a nest of bees!!