Bledsoe vs. Meigs

warrior4ever

I talked to folks again this morning and if we don't win, changes will take place. Some are hoping that will happen, but I would sure like for our boys to get a win this week and end this season on a positive note.

Counting Meigs, Bledsoe will have played 6 teams that have been ranked in the top ten. Of their losses, only two have been by 30+. Bledsoe has lost to Tyner and Silverdale, the two teams still vying for the 4th playoff spot, by a combined 10 points. All this is after losing a significant part of the offense and defense to graduation last year. Is it possible that Bledsoe just isn't as talented as the other teams in the valley and in their region this year?

I talked to folks again this morning and if we don't win, changes will take place. Some are hoping that will happen, but I would sure like for our boys to get a win this week and end this season on a positive note.

You boys are crazy. Sorry, but it's the truth. You DON'T anywhere close to the talent these teams have. Everyone that was better than you beat you. The ones you beat you should have beaten. This junk is what's wrong up there. Go ahead and run a good coach out of town.

Counting Meigs, Bledsoe will have played 6 teams that have been ranked in the top ten. Of their losses, only two have been by 30+. Bledsoe has lost to Tyner and Silverdale, the two teams still vying for the 4th playoff spot, by a combined 10 points. All this is after losing a significant part of the offense and defense to graduation last year. Is it possible that Bledsoe just isn't as talented as the other teams in the valley and in their region this year?

You can't tell them anything. They think they have a major contender in Pikeville. SP, Marion, Meigs, Tyner, Sequatchie, and Boyd should have beat them by 40 points. They have much better people. Whitwell has better talent than Bledsoe, but they managed that win. Sequatchie has much better, but they played them to a 1 point game. Craziness is what this kind of talk is. Pure dumb and stupid.