1 A Mr Football Nominee

ranger519

Who is the nominees for this year's 1A class for backs? I don't see how anyone could be close to the Roberts kid from Greenback. This kid has 30 td's and over 1500 in only 8 games. I think he has had 3 games over 200 carrying the ball and a couple over 250. Someone from Greenback chime in on this if you could. If these numbers are correct he could break all time scoring record by the end of the playoffs.

Who is the nominees for this year's 1A class for backs? I don't see how anyone could be close to the Roberts kid from Greenback. This kid has 30 td's and over 1500 in only 8 games. I think he has had 3 games over 200 carrying the ball and a couple over 250. Someone from Greenback chime in on this if you could. If these numbers are correct he could break all time scoring record by the end of the playoffs.

Noah Arnett from Cloudland has over 1800 yards rushing. Roberts is a really good player but I'd be shocked if he won Mr Football.